Loris Azzaro 12970341414 Chrome Coffret: Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml-1. 7oz plus After Shave Lotion 50ml-1. 7ozplus Deodora

BY AZZARO

Chrome Coffret: 1x Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1, 7oz 1x After Shave Lotion 50ml/1, 7oz 1x Deodorant Stick 75ml/2, 7ozIdeal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Chrome, Product Size: 3pcs see more...

Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Chrome has some good smells their cologne are great a little bit price but it's well worth it. The scent lasts very long.
Tracy O.
Love love love this product. Smells great, with a longlasting fragrance . I will deff use this product again
Rae S.
Gives a smooth finish, helps to not cut your self while
Shaving makes a great help for shaving cream
Rocio  G.
La Puente, CA
I love this cologne, it smells so good and it lingers for the entire day! It's the perfect scent!
Jessie T.
It never gets old, i always buy my husband Azzaro. Love the smell and quality of the cologne
Diana M.
Sanford , Nc
I bought my husband the cologne and I loved it. Smells great and pretty long lasting.
Eeman K.
Mcallen, TX
I got this as a gift for my dad. It smells great! I'm sure my dad loves it as well.
Claudia P.
I love it this perfume, the smell so fresh stay long all day !!! And good prices
Gabriela S.
Waukesha , WI
This products is awesome! I would like to give to my husband next birthday! Nice!
Ami D.
Great scent and super long lasting! Worth the purchase and highly recommended!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Where can I find? How much coast? I want to send to my mom in Brazil.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it any good?