Loris Azzaro 12970341414 Chrome Coffret: Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml-1. 7oz plus After Shave Lotion 50ml-1. 7ozplus Deodora

BY AZZARO

Chrome Coffret: 1x Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1, 7oz 1x After Shave Lotion 50ml/1, 7oz 1x Deodorant Stick 75ml/2, 7ozIdeal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Chrome, Product Size: 3pcs see more...

Teresa W.
Des Moines, IA
My bf uses the azzaro cologne and he always smells amazing with it on. I'm super sensitive to smells and the fact that this cologne doesn't give me a headache is a big deal! Highly recommend for men!
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I bought this for my dad for part of his xmas gift. My husband actually picked it out and this smells PHENOMENAL for the price!!! I was shocked that The smell was so good and lasts long as if it were a 100 dollar cologne! Love it and smells great!
Danielle W.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff. One of the top 5 I buy my husband. It smells fresh, invigorating, my daily man. Nothing else compares to the smell. When the sets are avaliable, I buy at least 3 at a time. Sometimes I spray it on the bed or in the car, just as a reminder when my husband is out of town.
Wily G.
Cuando conocí a mi novio hace exactamente cinco años, el usaba está marca de perfume. Como le gustaba como olía cada uno de esos perfumes. Creo que hasta el día de hoy no ha habido algún perfume para hombre que me guste más que los de la marca Azzaro
Shirah L.
I love Chrome. I buy it over and over for my boyfriend and it's a sent we both enjoy. I like that it's not over powering while still having staying power throughout the day.
Sam V.
This is my husbands favorite! It has a great, fresh scent. Pricing is not too expensive either. Very pleased with this product and definitely recommend it.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
Smells amazing. i bought it for my husband. hes usually picky about what scent he wears but he fell in love with it as soon as he opened the bottle.
kimberly d.
Huguenot, NY
Such a good scent, and it does last all day long. Which is what people WANT from a spray. Worth making the purchase :D definitely recommend.
Yesenia P.
Ami me encanta este perfume para hombre huele super rico lo que todo mujer le encanta cuando su hombre huele bien perfecto para ellos
Patty G.
Takes me back to my high school days. My boyfriend at the time, now my husband would always use this cologne. Smells amazing
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Where can I find? How much coast? I want to send to my mom in Brazil.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it any good?