Loris Azzaro 12970341414 Chrome Coffret: Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml-1. 7oz plus After Shave Lotion 50ml-1. 7ozplus Deodora

BY AZZARO #12 in Fragrance Sets

Chrome Coffret: 1x Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml/1, 7oz 1x After Shave Lotion 50ml/1, 7oz 1x Deodorant Stick 75ml/2, 7ozIdeal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Chrome, Product Size: 3pcs see more...

Danielle W.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff. One of the top 5 I buy my husband. It smells fresh, invigorating, my daily man. Nothing else compares to the smell. When the sets are avaliable, I buy at least 3 at a time. Sometimes I spray it on the bed or in the car, just as a reminder when my husband is out of town.
Wily G.
Cuando conocí a mi novio hace exactamente cinco años, el usaba está marca de perfume. Como le gustaba como olía cada uno de esos perfumes. Creo que hasta el día de hoy no ha habido algún perfume para hombre que me guste más que los de la marca Azzaro
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I bought this for my dad for part of his xmas gift. My husband actually picked it out and this smells PHENOMENAL for the price!!! I was shocked that The smell was so good and lasts long as if it were a 100 dollar cologne! Love it and smells great!
kimberly d.
Huguenot, NY
Such a good scent, and it does last all day long. Which is what people WANT from a spray. Worth making the purchase :D definitely recommend.
Yesenia P.
Ami me encanta este perfume para hombre huele super rico lo que todo mujer le encanta cuando su hombre huele bien perfecto para ellos
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Chrome has some good smells their cologne are great a little bit price but it's well worth it. The scent lasts very long.
Jessie T.
It never gets old, i always buy my husband Azzaro. Love the smell and quality of the cologne
Eeman K.
Mcallen, TX
I got this as a gift for my dad. It smells great! I'm sure my dad loves it as well.
Claudia P.
I love it this perfume, the smell so fresh stay long all day !!! And good prices
Ami D.
Great scent and super long lasting! Worth the purchase and highly recommended!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find? How much coast? I want to send to my mom in Brazil.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never heard of this brand, is it any good?