Lorion Beauty 1" Ceramic Flat Iron & 0.5" Mini Flat Iron Duo

by Lorion Beauty

Lorion Beauty 1" Ceramic Flat Iron & 0.5" Mini Flat Iron Duo, Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lorion Beauty 1" Ceramic Flat Iron & 0.5" Mini Flat Iron Duo!
Genesis O.
Snellville, GA
This is the best flat iron I have used. It doesn’t damage my hair and it straightens it instantly. I can also straighten my hair while wet so that’s amazing.
tahara W.
Lorion Beauty 1" Ceramic Flat Iron & 0.5" Mini Flat Iron Duo uploaded by tahara W.
I love the way the straighten your hair and leave it silky straight. One of the best things I invested in.
Kibrelle W.
Jacksonville, FL
Lorion Beauty 1" Ceramic Flat Iron & 0.5" Mini Flat Iron Duo uploaded by Kibrelle W.
One if the best products I have brought. My hair is really really thick and it lays it flat like I just had a perm. A little pricey but the best investment you can make.

Looking for your answer?