Lorina Sparkling Pink Lemonade, 25.35-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nekiah T.

BY LORINA

Pink Lemonade Sparkling - (Pack of 12)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 647613000050 U SKU: SPDSP13946 see more...

• Never tried this before, and it's US$126? Hmm..i wonder what thi...4 Answers
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious. I love it. It's so refreshing. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Mike R.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
Soo good. Just tried it for first time the other day. I want to go back and buy more. The flavor is fabulous. And it's not overly carbonated.
Nekiah T.
Nekiah T.
Desoto, TX
Foodie Expert
These Lorina drinks are so yummy! I love the design of the bottles and the flavor is not over powering or too sweet. I use them to jazz up my bar cart. When we run out they are very affordable so easy to replace. My family enjoys them very much and I highly recommend.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
The drink is good and I just LOVE these old time retro looking bottles they come in too, you could actually save these bottles for decorating with too if you wanted
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville , SC
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! It's so refreshing and the taste is great. I love it mostly because it's sparkling and I love the way the pairs with the taste of the drink.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
Never tried this before, and it's US$126? Hmm..i wonder what this taste like...