Lorina Sparkling Pink Lemonade, 25.35-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nekiah T.

BY LORINA

Pink Lemonade Sparkling - (Pack of 12)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 647613000050 U SKU: SPDSP13946 see more...

• Never tried this before, and it's US$126? Hmm..i wonder what this ...4 Answers
Nekiah T.
Nekiah T.
Desoto, TX
Foodie Expert
These Lorina drinks are so yummy! I love the design of the bottles and the flavor is not over powering or too sweet. I use them to jazz up my bar cart. When we run out they are very affordable so easy to replace. My family enjoys them very much and I highly recommend.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! It's so refreshing and the taste is great. I love it mostly because it's sparkling and I love the way the pairs with the taste of the drink.
Mike R.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
Soo good. Just tried it for first time the other day. I want to go back and buy more. The flavor is fabulous. And it's not overly carbonated.
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious. I love it. It's so refreshing. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
The drink is good and I just LOVE these old time retro looking bottles they come in too, you could actually save these bottles for decorating with too if you wanted
Allison L.
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
Never tried this before, and it's US$126? Hmm..i wonder what this taste like...