Lorina Sparkling Original French Lemonade 25.4oz (750ml Each Bottle) 2pack - Product of France

BY LORINA

Bonnie F.
Hudson, IA
I love this stuff. The bottles make me want to pack a fancy picnic basket and enjoy a quiet lunch for two at our favorite park. I still have some empties I use for various purposes. I prefer the regular flavor over the pink lemonade flavor.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Love this stuff! I love the packaging of it as well, gives it a fancy feel. My favorite lemonade, could literally drink the whole bottle in a day. So good!
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
This is yummy and seemed a little fizzy to me. It is a good mix of sweet and sour. It is so cute to take on a romantic picnic .
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
This is another product I have purchased at TJ Maxx in the past and it was good. Just the right amount of sweetness and sour.