BY LOREX

The LW2003AC1 is the popular add-on camera for the Lorex LIVE Snap Baby Monitor. The built-in lithium ion battery makes this color camera truly portable with up to 4 hours on a single charge. Use up to 3 of this model camera to connect with the Lorex LIVE Snap Baby Monitor. Camera is truly portable thanks to built-in rechargeable battery. Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way communication. See what s most important to you at all times with automatic night vision see more...

• So, I have always wanted to get a camera for my kids roo...2 Answers
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a single mom who works from home so nap time is my time to get the most work done. My baby has slept in his own crib since he was 6 months so this monitor give me the comfort of seeing and hearing his every breath without having to go in and check on him. I love the quality of the screen and sound for how inexpensive it was. I would recommend this monitor to any new moms or dads
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product. When my child would whine I could easily see what the problem was a decide whether I needed to go in there or not.
Jennifer N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really comes I. Handy I have one like this and it's great can use for ur pets as well to keep an eye on them lol
Abying X.
Omg! I love this product! Very easy to use and it makes everything more easier since I can see what's happening
Jordan H.
I've heard good things about this. Would love to receive one for my children's room and give my own opinion!
Jessie K.
Edmonton , AB
I live this product. It is perfect for newborns to having toddlers. With the ability to hook up to four cameras you can monitor the whole home
Mari S.
Taubate - SP
In love with this video sitter !! Would be amazing get one of this for my baby, once she sleeps by her own down stairs of my apartment ❤
RO MARRY S.
Ótima opção para as mães ficarem de olho nos pimpolhos enquanto cuidam de suas tarefas domésticas
Erika M.
Salem, OR
So, I have always wanted to get a camera for my kids rooms. I recently read an article on how people can spy on you and your kids with the wireless products, no particular brand was mentioned. How safe do you feel in regards to the software security measures?