L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black

L’Oreal Paris presents an exclusive set of Voluminous Original Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, keep lashes soft, and build lashes up to 5x their natural thickness. Our Volume Maximizing Brush quickly thickens and builds lashes evenly for a full and bold look. Contains Panthenol and Ceramide-R and helps protect and condition lashes. Resists clumping and flaking, and leaves lashes supple and soft to the touch.

Hey guys! Help me out, on the hunt for some new mascara. Is this worth the hype[product:loreal-paris-voluminous-original-mascara-600-blackest-black]?
Is it better than the cover girl mascara in the orange bottle?
When will u give me samples😭?
Start your review of L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black!
Product Highlights
“I compared this mascara with the the two faced better than sex mascaras and omg I honestly like this one more and the fact that ts a drugstore mascara ! Love it even more, gives more volume to my lashes which I love ” in reviews
Columbia , MO
Saint Charles, MO
Great and affordable product. Worth every penny. You can tell it's just with genuine products and nothing cheap which is great for people who care about what they use!
I actually have this mascara in Cobalt Blue . It's a really great formula and the color pigment is awesome. It doesn't do that weird flaking thing either.
Pevely , MO
This is a decent mascara for volume. Not the best but not bad. Price is good and lasts a long time. Just found that it clumped a little too much for me.
Greensboro, NC
Apparently I've been sleeping under a rock because this stuff is AMAZING. My lashes hold a curl and look so good. Black, voluminous and fluffy.
Muskogee
Helps to give you a great look to your lashes and also get it lit bet up and it look so cute.. what i like is that doesn’t have grommets!
Adams, OR
This mascara has been an all time favorite for many years now. Great price and a great product. Loved it and always go back to it
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mascara it leaves your eyelashes with volume and it doesn't let them go down, it doesn't flake and it last a while.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it I think L’Oréal produces great product at an affordable skin care price and their products can be found everywhere.
Cleveland
I feel like this dried out really quickly in the tube. But it also really dried my eyes out. Easy to apply.