L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black

L’Oreal Paris presents an exclusive set of Voluminous Original Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, keep lashes soft, and build lashes up to 5x their natural thickness. Our Volume Maximizing Brush quickly thickens and builds lashes evenly for a full and bold look. Contains Panthenol and Ceramide-R and helps protect and condition lashes. Resists clumping and flaking, and leaves lashes supple and soft to the touch.

Hey guys! Help me out, on the hunt for some new mascara. Is this worth the hype[product:loreal-paris-voluminous-original-mascara-600-blackest-black]?
Is it better than the cover girl mascara in the orange bottle?
When will u give me samples😭?
Start your review of L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black!
Product Highlights
“I compared this mascara with the the two faced better than sex mascaras and omg I honestly like this one more and the fact that ts a drugstore mascara ! Love it even more, gives more volume to my lashes which I love ” in reviews
Syracuse, NY
I think this is an old faithful, definitely a mascate that doesn't disappoint with minimal to no flaking and very black I color. It's a great base mascara for layering as well. I use this under strip lashes often.
i absolutely love this mascara, it gives you length and volume, doesnt leave you looking all clumpy. it does flake after the day is done but at that point you should be washing your face right ?
Colorado Springs
Love this formula and the wand. It is one of my go to favorite. The lashes don't flake or crumble and it's easy to take off compared to other waterproof mascaras
Granada Hills, CA
This mascara has to be one of my favorites hands-down. The results are amazing I get compliments on my lashes all the time. Sometimes people even ask me if I’m wearing extensions or have on fake eyelashes. AMAZING
Roseville
I love this mascara !! Full lashes  L'Oréal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara  it's the best !!! Last all day and night !!!! Blackest  black !! I love it
Berry, AL
I like this mascara. It has good coverage and staying power. The brush is very fluffy and coats every lash well. My lashes did appear much darker and thicker. It is not the best choice for lower lashes, but it didn't flake or run and it was easily removed at night.
If you don’t mind having clumpy lashes then this product is for you. I don’t necessarily LOVE this product but I don’t hate it either. It’s definitely a mascara I use when I want a fuller looking base for my lashes. But for length, it doesn’t work well for me. I have repurchased this product about 4 times in total.
Brook Park
I have pretty thin eyelashes this mascara is a life saver for making eyelashes look more full without clumping. Its long lasting great wand and easy to apply i am a repeat Customer have purchased many many times. I would recommend to anyone who wants fuller and neater lashes.
Napa, CA
Can i just say throoowwbbback! This my go to mascara and i always have to have extras. I use it everyday! It was a great purchase at walmart!!! Its the best mascara and i repeatedly go back to it and i love it!. Will i buy it again ??? Heck yes! Hands down the best!
Jersey City, New Jersey
Love this mascara from loreal. It makes my lashes super long and looks amazing ❤️❤️ I buy it from rite aid and Walmart . I use it for years now. My mom likes it to better than wet and wild mascara ❤️❤️I can’t stop using it . No more fake lashes needed ❤️❤️