L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black

L’Oreal Paris presents an exclusive set of Voluminous Original Mascara. Uniquely formulated to resist clumping, keep lashes soft, and build lashes up to 5x their natural thickness. Our Volume Maximizing Brush quickly thickens and builds lashes evenly for a full and bold look. Contains Panthenol and Ceramide-R and helps protect and condition lashes. Resists clumping and flaking, and leaves lashes supple and soft to the touch.

Hey guys! Help me out, on the hunt for some new mascara. Is this worth the hype[product:loreal-paris-voluminous-original-mascara-600-blackest-black]?
Is it better than the cover girl mascara in the orange bottle?
When will u give me samples😭?
Start your review of L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black!
Product Highlights
“I compared this mascara with the the two faced better than sex mascaras and omg I honestly like this one more and the fact that ts a drugstore mascara ! Love it even more, gives more volume to my lashes which I love ” in reviews
I started using this because I only use mascara for my makeup. I really wanted my eyelashes to stand out and this product did just that. I use this everyday for my makeup. I but it every time I run out. The only down side is that it can get clumpy pretty fast.
Saint Joe
This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras! So easy to use and makes my eyelashes so much longer! You can use without the primer, but I get the best results when using it. This is my go to and you can find it just about anywhere!
Ontario
L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black uploaded by Dee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute FAVORITE drugstore mascara!! If your looking for length & volume you must try this mascara, you definitely get value for the price. I’ve tried different mascaras & I always come back to this one
Toronto, ON
L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black uploaded by Jessica T.
I love this mascara! This one has never clumped up on me and it's not messy at all. It's really easy to hold and use and makes my eyelashes look extremely long. I seriously use this every single day and it has never failed me. Stays in place all day too!
Douglas, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’ve been using this mascara for at least 5 months now. I can easily give it a 5 star rating. It’s very good value and I Love it! I love how it lengthens your lashes naturally with no clumping and if your like me and strongly dislike waterproof, or hard to remove mascaras, this is the one for you! It simply comes off with water, without scrubbing your lashes away using makeup remover!
San Diego , CA
This mascara went on nicely and very black which I really like. It set nice and stiff and didn’t dull the whole day, they stayed nice a stiff in the same spot. I hate when my lashes fall and get soft. I did have a tiny bit of dry mascara fallout later in the day, but it was minimal. I did pair it with the primer and I’m not sure if the length is due to the primer or just the mascara but it did add some length to my lashes. This is definitely an affordable mascara even if you get it with the primer it’s still a good price. I would recommend.
Moores
I love this mascara. For a long time it has been one of my drugstore go-tos. I love that it doesn't get clumpy and applies evenly. It also lasts a long time so you don't feel like you're running out every two weeks! It's better than a lot of high-end mascaras!
Tacoma
I really like this product because it's easy to apply and it's cheap. This product makes your eye lashes look super long and dark. I used this many of times and buyed this three types. I am satisfied with this product and I would recommend this everyone.
Paterson, NJ
Wow, this product has to be one of the best drug store mascara. This mascara leaves your lashes looking full and volumious and ofc lengthy. I have very small eyelashes and this products makes my eyes look as if I am wearing falsies. The brush on this product is absolutely amazing.
This mascara is amazing! Love the volume it gives my lashes and lasts all day. Comes off pretty easy as well. Bought it from Ulta when looking for something different. Applied it in the morning and lasted the whole day. Absolutely would buy this product again!