BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ; see more...

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
L'Oréal Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer
  • "love this great moisturizer i had really dry skin and this made me skin feel si smooth a little goes along way " in 3 reviews
  • "I really wish I could give this product 5 stars but if you have sensitive skin the fragrance will sting your face :(" in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream." in 1 review
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
Liz T.
Liz T.
Katy, TX
Love, love, love! I needed a everyday, all over face lotion that wasn't heavy, or clogged my pores, yet controlled oil, and helped even out my skin tone, especially from acne, and took a chance buying Youth Code. It's best after washing and toning your face before bed. I apply lightly all over face, neck, and collar, then follow with L'Oreal Eye Defense around my eyes, dab in mid forehead. Youth Code has made a difference in my over all skin's health, tone and texture, but I fear it's been discontinued, and I won't be able to find it anywhere anymore. I don't know what I'll use as a replacement.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good and very easy to use. I like this moisturizer because it is fast absorbing, non greasy on my face, yet it really penetrates my dry skin. I can be sensitive at times to products, but here I had no adverse reaction. I put this on first then my makeup for the day piece, and washed my face at night and applied for night. It is simple and effective, so I would buy it again and recommend it too.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Conway, Arkansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this Loreal moisturizer, along with the Youth Code Texture Perfector for years and haven't found anything I like better yet. It is an extremely good value as Lancôme has the exact same products. It makes my skin look and feel smooth and young! I recommend it to everyone!
Zenaida V.
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Excellent product!!!!! Keeps my skin soft and radiant! I love that it's day and night! I have very dry skin and this keeps my skin feeling so much softer and healthier looking. I recommend this product if you're looking for a good day and night formula!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Pennsville, NJ
I was given this as a free sample as a gift from L'Oreal and I find it way too greasy for my skin. I am under the impression that they may have given it to me for the wrong skin type (I am 19), however.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
Review for: L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer, 1.6 oz
I have oily skin but this night cream gives me the right amount of moisture. I enjoy putting using this especially when I had a few dry spots!
Randi K.
Randi K.
Review for: L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer, 1.6 oz
This moisturizer is super hydrating and smells awesome. My favorite thing, though, is that it makes my skin look naturally glowing!
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer, 1.6 oz
This cream is nice and rich and to me works equivalent to more expensive products that L'oreal also owns but this is about 1/3 or 1/4 of the price, I'm mainly speaking of Estee Lauder products that my mother swears by. It is hydrating, moisturizing and sinks into skin without feeling greasy. I like to use this at night mostly because it feels rich and luxurious and my skin can drink it up while I get my sleep.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer, 1.6 oz
I have bought this twice for the fact it leaves the skin smooth. It is a little pricey as it is like any moisturizer, but for oily skin, it is gentle and does not cause any grease on the face. But for the price, I expect something spectacular especially since L'Oreal is a drugstore brand and charges as if it is a high-end product for this. To me, good (not great) with a disappointing price.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Merlin, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Vanesa W.
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this product?