L'Oréal Youth Code Day Lotion SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Amy S.L'Oréal Youth Code Day Lotion SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Amy S.L'Oréal Youth Code Day Lotion SPF 30 Moisturizer uploaded by Gabriela G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare 10 years of gene research Non-comedogenic UVA/UVB SPF 30 sunscreen Discover an innovation derived from gene science.   The breakthrough genactiv technology in this lightweight, oil-free lotion boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  Plus, skin is protected with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 to help prevent future signs of damage.   Breakthrough genactiv technology helps stimulate skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  UVA/UVB SPF 30 protects skin from further damage, while a lightweight, oil-free formula leaves see more...

Danielle R.
I love this moisturizerror. My mom had got me hooked on it when I was visiting and used it. Haven't bought another brand since. Really feels good on the skin and added bonus that it protects your skin all at the same time!
Ashley T.
York, NE
It's a good product. I use it sometimes I have other products I like better but it is really good. I do like the spf 30 it's a 2 in 1 for me. Sun protection and moisturizer.
T'keyah M.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great for DIY BB cream . Great coverage very light, non greasy formula. This is my first bottle but I'm impressed so far.
Heather R.
Huntsville, AL
I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It feels really good not too greasy and it has spf which is great for the day .
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
This is awesome love how smooth leaves my face feeling good and baby soft most definitely recommend this to all
Tessarae T.
I like this it makes my gave feel
Very hydrated and it isn't to oil and docents break my face out
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
When I know that I'm going to be at a soccer tournament all day long and I probably won't remember to put on SPF I like to start out by using this more strides her mixed with my primer and it makes a great combo by not only giving you a smooth look but also protecting your skin always recommend that you let your primer and your moisturizer set five minutes before any type of make up goes on your face
Alexa C.
Conshohocken , PA
The L'Oreal Youth Code Day Lotion SPF 30 Moisturizer is the best! It is super effective and works better then anything I have ever used before. It far passed my expectations and I am just beyond impressed with the quality and would totally buy it again!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love Loreal and use all of their face make up products, so I thought I would like this. This lotion made me break out like crazy. It seems that any anti-wrinkle lotions do this, so I don't really fault Loreal. But if you break out from anti-aging lotions, you will with this one too.
India H.
Jacksonville
I like anything that is a moisturizer but this broke me out. I don't really know how or what ingredient Brook me out but it was not a good experience for me. I love loreal product line but his did not cut it for me. I would not purchase this item ever again.