BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #31 in BB Cream

Perfect Skin Starts Here In One Step: Evens. Illuminates. Perfects. Moisturizes. Corrects Experience 5 complexion-perfecting benefits in a single step.  Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator provides a hint of luminosity and sheer tint, while promoting a more even tone, perfecting skin texture, moisturizing and protecting with SPF 15.  Available in 2 luminous shades. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie L.
This is one of my favorite products to wear when I'm spending a day on the beach. It has SPF which is great! Also it provides decent coverage. I noticed that when its applied with my hands, it blends better and sits better on the skin. It's not the best on oil control but it does provide a luminous finish.
Megan R.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this BB cream. It has sun protector in it... which is very important to me. The coverage is excellent. This BB cream is buildable, and extremely easy to apply/blend. It gives you a flawless look! I highly recommend to others and will always have at least one of these in my makeup bag!
Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
I use this product on an every day basis and it's okay. The color is good but it honestly feels greasy in my opinion. I swear through it and end up wiping it off throughout the day. It doesn't stay put. I've bought a couple times but I don't think I'd buy again I wanna try other things
alize p.
Baker, LA
i do not recommend using this as a everyday BB cream but if you are in a budget then go ahead. it is easy to blend. coverage is good. but i dont like this it good for both skin types. i tested it but you will need to but a base to apply better.but i will not buy this again but you can
Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
I love this BB Cream for the days I just want to run around with the kids. It's hydrating and SPF in my makeup is always a big plus. It evens out my skin tone with making me look too made up. Thumbs up on this one!
Kelly N.
Liberty Hill, TX
I love this product so much I used it all summer long. I wish it was a bit more full coverage but that's what you get with a BB cream. It sits well on my combination skin and lasts for hours. I highly recommend!
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
PROS:
Sheer finish works for a variety of skin tones.
Provides broad spectrum SPF 15.
Meshes with skin to cover and blur minor skin imperfections.
Wears well without creasing or fading.
Fragrance free.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is a really good product and works as it claims to do so. It's a very light coverage and moisturizing BB cream. I wish the color range contained more of a variety and it is not buildable at all.
Rushana N.
orlando , FL
It smells good and is lightweight when you put it on your face. It also blends easily. However, it doesn't do much coverage to pimples. You'll have apply powder on it for it to stay in place.
Kylee B.
This is a beautiful bb cream! It's great for everyday face makeup that gives you a light coverage finish! I purchased this at my local target, for $11 I believe! It is very affordable.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this?
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I consider trying this bb cream for the first time. I have a mixed type skin and I want to replace my foundation for something lighter and more beneficial for my skin. Does this bb cream cover imperfections of the skin? Does it hydrate your skin?
Keri P.
Rockwood, TN
I am looking for a nice BB Cream for the days that I don't wear a lot of makeup. Has anyone just used this as a light foundation and did it work well?
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
I am looking for a CC Cream which I can use because I have Combination Skin, would this cream be good for my skin type?