BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in BB Cream

Perfect Skin Starts Here In One Step: Evens. Illuminates. Perfects. Moisturizes. Corrects Experience 5 complexion-perfecting benefits in a single step.  Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator provides a hint of luminosity and sheer tint, while promoting a more even tone, perfecting skin texture, moisturizing and protecting with SPF 15.  Available in 2 luminous shades. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Please keep an eye out for my missing cat. He's been gone almost 2 weeks. He's a large, shortish hair grey and white altered male named Marley with no collar or chip. He may be scared or injured and hiding in a garage or shed or under a deck . I flyers around the neighborhood this is my last resort. Thank you for helping bring my baby home.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Sahar F.
Very good BB cream, with light coverage. It illuminates the skin and gives the appearance of a no makeup skin, a perfected skin. It nourishes the skin and moisturizes it, so it's perfect for dry skin. For the oily skin type, I recommend to use a (light hand) powder on top and be careful not to cake it up
Silvia H.
Review for: Medium more...
Incredible product, leaves my skin even and not blotchy. Easy to blend with my line of make up and leaves my skin looking real good. My skin does not look shiny at all even when I take pictures.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I really would recommend it this to anyone and everyone it’s great I really love it it really works it’s great and I really think everyone who try it would love it to I would buy it again and again lol
Monique P.
Delano, CA
I love Youth code!! I also use it on my days off because I like to wear lighter makeup when I don’t work. It leaves you’re skin looking luminous and it has a spf too !!
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO
I borrowed the L'Oréal bb cream from my daughter. I was surprised how smooth it left my skin. I will recommend it. I will use it in the future for extra moisture.
Gloria R.
The first BB cream I had ever used, but after using others I stopped using this. This has great coverage for a BB cream, but I have combo skin, so it doesn't last long and breaks up quickly around my T-zone. I will say I didn't try it with a primer, so after I do that I will update this if any different, but it is probably best for dry skin.

Update:
I started using this again about a week ago. I added a primer and set it with a powder and setting spray. That makes a world of a difference. I do have to stress that my skin looks great. It evens it out and like I said before, it has great coverage for a BB cream-- the redness and dark circles underneath my eyes are gone. It does get shiny after a few hours in my T-zone, but blotting it makes it look perfect again. For someone with combo skin, this isn't the type of BB cream where you can just slap it on and go with nothing else, but for a light every day coverage in place of foundation, it is great.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
I love it because it leaves my skin very beautiful, it moisturizes and also covers the imperfections, I use it daily to go to university because I do not notice that I wear so much makeup because it looks super natural finish, it's very liguera and I love it, I do not Has a lot of coverage so if you need a base that covers many imperfections do not use this
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream! I have found that regular foundation has not been looking that great on my skin so I only wear BB cream now & this has been my new favorite & go to, it comes out white like a lotion or face moisturizer but goes onto your skin with a slight tint & matches perfectly. It also has SPF 20 which I love, cause this Florida sun is no joke. I would highly recommend this product if you like a little something on your face but don't wanna use a heavy foundation.
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Is this worth the price?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this?
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
I consider trying this bb cream for the first time. I have a mixed type skin and I want to replace my foundation for something lighter and more beneficial for my skin. Does this bb cream cover imperfections of the skin? Does it hydrate your skin?
Keri P.
Rockwood, TN
I am looking for a nice BB Cream for the days that I don't wear a lot of makeup. Has anyone just used this as a light foundation and did it work well?
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
I am looking for a CC Cream which I can use because I have Combination Skin, would this cream be good for my skin type?