Skin CareL'Oréal Paris
L'OREAL White Perfect Clinical Day Cream Spf19 Pa+++

L'OREAL White Perfect Clinical Day Cream Spf19 Pa+++

A light pinkish whitening day cream. Features a non-sticky. non-greasy formula that penetrates quickly into skin. Visibly reduces the look of pigmented spots. Developed with Pro-Vanish3 EX Technology to remove old skin cells. Re-texturizes skin to improve its quality and inhibits melanin to improve skin tone. Boasts Full Spectrum UV Filters System that strengthens protection against UVA/UVB. Prevents spots' appearance and future skin darkening. Unveils a softer. smoother. more radiant and even-toned complexion.

Size: 1.7 oz

Multipack Quantity: 1

Features: facial-moisturizers

Count: 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'OREAL White Perfect Clinical Day Cream Spf19 Pa+++!
Trang P.
Fayetteville
I loved it at the first days. The cream quickly absorbed into my skin and brightened it. It’s a good value product with affordable price and good packing! But eventually I’m not satisfied with it anymore since it doesn’t help to moisture and the effect to reduce melisma is not clear. I wanna experience new products though more expensive!!
👑SHALINI J.
new delhi
L'OREAL White Perfect Clinical Day Cream Spf19 Pa+++ uploaded by 👑SHALINI J.
I am using this since last six months and i must say its a must buy for people having normal skin. It may be not that good for people with dry skin but its superb for normal to oily skin.. it can improve the complexion an reduce fine lines.. I don’t recommend it to the people having dry skin.. #4star
Nikki R.
Have been using since almost an year waiting for the result on my face but nothing actually did work. Im not actually satisfied and not buying it again though it doesnt make my skin worse or any better its just the same.
Gabriela G.
Actulmente estoy usando este producto tengo problemas de marquitas en mi cara y manchitas espero me sirva

Looking for your answer?