BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color: Seascape see more...

Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal eyeshadow is an affordable and wearable product for those who want a wash of color without the made up look. The color ranges are subtle and wearable especially for women ages 40-50+ who may have issues with thinning or aging eyelids. There are many colors to choose from and the variations range from matte to satin.The pigmentation cannot be compared to high end but if you use a primer the color should last about 4 -5 hours. After that, you can always reapply especially since it is something you can carry in your bag. There are women who do not want to make a huge statement with their makeup look and this is the perfect drugstore shadow for them.  This is an affordable product starting from $5.99 and up depending where you purchase the product.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been happy with drugstore eye shadows and this is no different. The packaging is nice but the color and pigments and long lasting of it just is not up to par. It's a good price, but the quality is not great so I won't be repurchasing and I'll stick to high end
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love these.. However, I didn't.  The pigment isn't very good.  They are cheap, yes, but I would stick with the Loreal mascaras and foundations.  They take the cake.  It is disappointing that I disliked their eyeshadows so much.
Keasha S.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Like this line as a whole. I didn't like this eye shadow quad. I have medium caramel skin tone and this colors didn't compliment my tone. The packaging wasn't fancy but was it's normal drug store packaging. I wouldn't recommend the seaside quad to some women of color.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend had this and I picked it out from her stash and loved the colors! Four colors, just as groovynub below me described, except on me they did show up beautifully. I applied it with a drop of water and the color was more intense and metallic. Lovely. Lasted all day, too!
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend Rochelle had this and I picked it out from her stash and loved the colors! Four colors, just as groovynub below me described, except on me they did show up beautifully. I applied it with a drop of water and the color was more intense and metallic. Lovely.
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estos cuarteles de sombras se me ASE muy elegantes los colores súper prácticos para a ser cualkier look con esa paleta de sonbras muy buena y económica también colores muy neutrales y de muchos mas
April B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal Wear Infinity Eyeshadow Quad Seascape I used this product because it was given to me. The eyeshadow are highly pigmented and blend well. Loreal is my go to drugstore brand.
Darly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My very first palette in this country and even know about nothing from makeup or shades or nothing a it wasn't bad and yes i love the colors even do i dint know how to applying them
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
There eyeshadow are great color really pigmented and they are different colors , my eye color is green and yes it could be more of a improvement they are kind of pricey but worth it
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Is it pigmented?
Sarai R.
Coachella, CA
Is this eye shadow pigmented ?
Tara R.
Pinson, AL
What are the best colors for blue eyes?
Guadalupe
¿Tienen buena picmentacion? No se corren
Tiera S.
Springfield, IL
How much does this product cost