BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Color: Seascape see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this eyeshadow. The color scheme was beautiful and it stayed on my eyes all day long. It is a little pricier compared to some, but it is a very great quality cosmetic and I would definitely recommend this to people who have dark eyes
Fae A.
My grandmother actually really loves these and has many shades of them! I’d say they work pretty well and have a good amount of pigmentation. I don’t really use the ones I own.. but, I’d say they’re a great buy for those on a budget !
Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
Loreal eyeshadow is an affordable and wearable product for those who want a wash of color without the made up look. The color ranges are subtle and wearable especially for women ages 40-50+ who may have issues with thinning or aging eyelids. There are many colors to choose from and the variations range from matte to satin.The pigmentation cannot be compared to high end but if you use a primer the color should last about 4 -5 hours. After that, you can always reapply especially since it is something you can carry in your bag. There are women who do not want to make a huge statement with their makeup look and this is the perfect drugstore shadow for them.  This is an affordable product starting from $5.99 and up depending where you purchase the product.
Skye N.
Cornettsville, KY
I've never been happy with drugstore eye shadows and this is no different. The packaging is nice but the color and pigments and long lasting of it just is not up to par. It's a good price, but the quality is not great so I won't be repurchasing and I'll stick to high end
Keasha S.
Texas
I Like this line as a whole. I didn't like this eye shadow quad. I have medium caramel skin tone and this colors didn't compliment my tone. The packaging wasn't fancy but was it's normal drug store packaging. I wouldn't recommend the seaside quad to some women of color.
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I wanted to love these.. However, I didn't.  The pigment isn't very good.  They are cheap, yes, but I would stick with the Loreal mascaras and foundations.  They take the cake.  It is disappointing that I disliked their eyeshadows so much.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
My friend had this and I picked it out from her stash and loved the colors! Four colors, just as groovynub below me described, except on me they did show up beautifully. I applied it with a drop of water and the color was more intense and metallic. Lovely. Lasted all day, too!
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Estos cuarteles de sombras se me ASE muy elegantes los colores súper prácticos para a ser cualkier look con esa paleta de sonbras muy buena y económica también colores muy neutrales y de muchos mas
April B.
Loreal Wear Infinity Eyeshadow Quad Seascape I used this product because it was given to me. The eyeshadow are highly pigmented and blend well. Loreal is my go to drugstore brand.
Darly T.
My very first palette in this country and even know about nothing from makeup or shades or nothing a it wasn't bad and yes i love the colors even do i dint know how to applying them
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Is it pigmented?
Tiera S.
Springfield, IL
How much does this product cost
Maria R.
Is this will be ok for people with hazel wyes and olive skin? Thanks in advance
Guadalupe
¿Tienen buena picmentacion? No se corren
Tara R.
Pinson, AL
What are the best colors for blue eyes?