BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EYE SHADOW WEAR INFINITE HOLOGRAPHIC EYESHADOW PEARL SINGLE see more...

Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: L'OREAL WEAR INFINITE HOLOGRAPHIC EYESHADOW PEARL SINGLE MAJESTIC THRONE
These were such pretty colors but really had to apply. They're quite chalky and do not easily blend. They're also a little pricier so you should expect better quality.
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Absolutely beautiful! Great price, worth every penny. I will always have this on hand.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
This is one of the worst eye shadow I've tried. It was dry and lacking pigment. I'm not sure if it's because I always use urban decay or too faced, so I may have had high expectations for this eye shadow.
I literally had to apply 5 layers of color with primers for the color to even show up. Then less than 2 hours later the shadows disappeared. I was very disappointed. Through it right in the garage.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I'm sorry to say. I would have to pass on this on. Does nothing at all
for me. It's a shame cause I like L'Oréal...
kiaaj l.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville, GA
Did not like it the color pay off was. Not there and the packaging was not cute i do not like at all
Christina R.
Christina R.
It's okay but I like more of a highlight then that but if you like just a lil highlight this for you