L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Single, 901 Frosted Icing 0.1 Oz. (2.8g) - (Pack of 2)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the secret for maximizing your natural eye color with studio secrets professional eye shadows created by L'Oreal makeup artists. These beautifully coordinated shadows take the guesswork out of choosing the right shades to maximize your natural... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aimee W.
I like the other shades in this product, however, frosted icing isnt the shade for me. As someone with green eyes, it just doesnt seem to look right. Good for inner corners though. Wouldn’t recommend this shade.
Suzy D.
My daughter loves it.She just starting and trying different products.She said.it was ok.I am looking for free samples for her.If anybody new I would lock to find out.She a beginner to make up.Also she has light complications.
doaa e.
elQasiim
Good
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
GoodGood
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
Good
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
GoodGood
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
Saima Z.
Calgary, AB
I used it and just fool in love with this product long lasting nice packaging great color no need to improvement anyone can use this easy to apply I will recommend to all my friends any I will buy it again
Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
aurora a.
I like this one. And i hope others dp to. The colour its really good. But its not so pigment as other tougth.
Julia W.
Toronto
I like this eyeshadow. It is a little expensive just for one shade but the white doubles up as a highlighter
Lyka R.
Super love the product. Super useful. Easy to use im using it every time. Product is super worth it.!!!!!
Jessica P.
Love this colour as a base. Shimmery and affordable. Looks great alone or with secondary colour