L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Single, 901 Frosted Icing 0.1 Oz. (2.8g) - (Pack of 2)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the secret for maximizing your natural eye color with studio secrets professional eye shadows created by L'Oreal makeup artists. These beautifully coordinated shadows take the guesswork out of choosing the right shades to maximize your natural... see more...

Isabella T.
I think that this eyeshadow is very pigmented and is a beautiful shimmery eyes color. It glides onto your eyelid is great as a lid color. I would recommend and would buy again and other shades.
Sunie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These L'oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadows are PERFECT if you're looking for something that is high end quality, at drugstore price. They are extremely pigmented and blend out with such ease.
Fernanda O.
Irving , TX
The pigmentation of this product is incredible. Usually I don't look for single eyeshadow because it's more convenient for me to search for a palette, that I can have every color in one place. But sometimes I can't find this particular color in any palette, so I'm always looking for it. Especially when I want to do a more dramatic eyes look.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
Love the little application to put on the eye shadow with ease and it has its own little compartment aswell the eye shadow itself is so smooth and applies very easy and feels soft and silky but at the same time it feels like there is nothing on which is nice
Courtney M.
Albany, OR
I love LOVE this eyeshadow and have been using it for many years, the quality is comparible to urban decay and with a good primer will stay put all day. I love using this color as a base and even a highlighter when im going for an extra pop with my makeup look. The best part is its super affordable.
Chelsey H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a beautiful pop of color! Super cheap and nice sturdy packaging and I love spraying setting spray and then putting it on the lid. Definitely recommend
maris d.
USA
Some of the colors are gorgeous some of them seem a bit dry and muddy. I have had alot more good experiences with this shadow than bad.
Dene V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
L’Oréal wear infinite eyeshadow was a little to shinny for me. I like more of a matte white. It did work well for a brow highlight
Lindsey W.
Kaplan, LA
This used to be my go to shadow for highlighting my brow bone or corner of eye! I've also used it for all over highlighting.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
L’Oréal Frosted Icing is always in my makeup bag. Always. It’s great on the brow of the lid and makes your eyes look bright!

Amazon