L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Volume Building Mascara, Black (3-Pack) uploaded by ⓜⓐⓧ T.L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Volume Building Mascara, Black (3-Pack) uploaded by Brittany C.L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Volume Building Mascara, Black (3-Pack) uploaded by Jessica s.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

VOLUMIN WP MASCAR BLACK . LOREAL VOLUMIN W/PROOF MASCARA .

Available: Online

Indications: Quickly thickens and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic lash look

Allergy Option: Fragrance Free

Extended Size: 0.28 fl oz (8 ml)

Sub Brand: Voluminous

Package Count: 1

Country of Manufacture: United States

All day wear; Dramatic volume effect; Separates & builds every lash

Ingredient Preference: Made in the USA

Nisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using the voluminous mascara since high school and haven't stopped since then! I got my sisters hooked to it as well! The good thing about this mascara is that it is so affordable and actually makes your lashes look soooo nice and make it look like false lashes from far away! People can't even notice if it's drugstore or high end. But this mascara tops every expensive mascara and if you wanna make those lashes look hella good you need to get your hands on this mascara! I never knew they make a three pack definitely stocking up on those!
Christa A.
USA
This is my Go - To mascara! It provides even coverage on my lashes without clumps. I love how it adds both beautiful length and volume. It builds easy for bolder lashes. It stays in place and looks great all day. This performs better than many of the high end mascaras I've tried that claim the same thing. This is my tried and true mascara and I rarely go anywhere without it.
Yadira G.
Pacoima
I really like using this mascara along with another one to allow me to fix up my eyelashes the way I like them. This is a good mascara but it isn’t that waterproof because when I’ve used this mascara alone, it has stained my top eyelids from my eyelashes touching. That’s why I like wearing it with another water proof mascara so that it doesn’t stain my eyelids.
claire m.
Orland Park, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my second favorite mascara of all time behind the healthy volume one. This product gets only four starts because it flakes off after wearing it for a while
Jenna B.
Warner Robins, GA
ALL TIME FAVORITE. Not only is this mascara affordable, it is so amazing. You can achieve length and volume with this mascara and one coat does the trick. I can’t even remember how many tubes I have gone through. I always go back to this mascara and I always get compliments on my lashes when I wear it!
Brittany L.
biloxi
For a long time this was the only mascara I would ever use! Love the formula love the way it makes my lashes look. I always choose the blackest shade for the most dramatic effect. My only issue is that it’s so hard to take off! And if you rub your eyes at all it’s game over! Black everywhere! Other than that this is one of my all time favorite mascaras
elizabeth p.
Aurora
This mascara is my absolute fave! I have tried many different kinds of mascara and this has been the best for my super straight eyelashes! The waterproof really locks my curled lashes in place throughout the day. I love that it doesn’t get clumpy or spidery. It really helps my lashes to look natural-ish. I would recommend this mascara to everyone!
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
MY FAVORITE MASCARA. EVER. For a great price, it gives me HUGE volume and some length, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. The only downside some people might see to it is that the applicator is a bit large. Recommend to everyone!!
Sarai B.
Lovington, NM
Awesome drug store mascara, this item really does the job, the price isn’t bad either, packaging is nice I like how the gold and the gray look together, it is super easy to apply, I love the brush that it comes with, it really helps apply the product well
Jada G.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! Its lasts all day theres no fallout and it really makes ur eyelashes look super long! I get the curved brush and i like that one the best because my eyelashes are curled and it makes them look even better! Very cheap highly recommend for a drugstore mascara!