• L'Oréal Voluminous L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterp...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vicky S.
I love this mascara!! It added lots of volume to my lashes and didn’t make them too clumpy. It takes a while to dry on my lashes but I love the way my lashes look after using it and find myself reaching for it almost daily.
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
I personally don’t like this one it’s way to watery and I just don’t like the way my lashes look, but if you like the manga look I think this would be great for you
Amber H.
It’s a nice mascara but nothing too great. I personally wouldn’t pay over $5 for it. It is buildable to a certain extent and washes of easily.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
This mascara has a very good wand . It is easy to create a nice look. The mascara makes my eyes pop and doesn't go on sticky or chunky. It goes on smooth and clean. It lasts throughout the day and really makes my eyes look great . I would recommend!
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my lashes look so full and gives them so much length. My eyelashes are very straight but with some help from a lash curler and this mascara, my lashes are curled for hours.
Sierra L.
This is my favorite mascara by far. It makes my eyelashes super long compared to others and it is super easy to apply. It’s not clumpy or watery either so this is super good. I am a repeat user and I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Great mascara. It gives a great effect of false eyelashes. It is long lasting and the price is affordable. I use it and recommend it to everyone.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I did not like this product. I guess I just don’t have a love for L’Oreal mascaras like all my friends. To me they just always clump and look bad on my lashes. I feel like your either a Maybelline mascara or a L’Oreal mascara girl. You’re lucky if your both.
Mi 🌹.
great coverage, I loved the fixation of the product, last all day, impressive color, loved to use this product and recommend it, really very good❤
Klaryssa A.
Edinburg, TX
I personally love this for an alternative to the expensive high end products. You can find this at any drug store and it works just as great!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?