BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Karen L.
Los Angeles
I hate this mascara. It did nothing for my eyelashes. It didn't make them look long or full. It added a hint of color. Do not like it at all
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Terrible gimmicky product - clumpy
Spider eyes that dried out fast The brush looked cool but it’s not. Just don’t.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely hated this product it did absolutely nothing for my lashes except cause a big clump be a mess. I do not have short lashes but yet it's I'm having my lashes look short and stubby. I would not recommend this product I found the one just odd and I just did not enjoy this product. But I do enjoy it some other mascara is that they do make.
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
Very clumpy formula. The applicator isn't the easiest to use and the formula can make your eyes burn. I would not recommend it for anyone who needs a good mascara for fuller lashes. I would not buy again.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
No, No, No. I thought I would like this because I love the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara so much but the Manga is completely different. The wand on this is so flexible and flimsy that I couldn't get the applicator wand to press against my lashes to transfer product. When I finally was able to push hard enough, I came away with mascara on my lids. This was an instant toss for me.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Didn't care for this mascara it ws heavy, clumps up. i tried a couple of times with no luck
Melissa H.
Worse mascara I've ever used literally didn't do anything to my eyelashes at all. The wand bristles aren't even there I don't know if I got one that was defective but I won't be buying it again.
Carrie R.
Not a fan of this mascara. I really tried to love this. It was so hyped up, but did not work for me. I bought the regular and waterproof version and both flaked badly. The wand was too flimsy, and it flaked/smudged so badly! The formula was a nice black shade, but it splattered every where when applying and it didn't hold a curl.
Jazmine K.
Russells Point, OH
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago & I absolutely hate it. I thought it would give me long voluminous lashes and it doesn't at all. My lashes look clumped together. its terrible.
Tina L.
This isn't my favorite mascara.It does gives a "doll-like" effect however your lashes will look really spidery and clumpy.I guess that's what doll eyes lashes looks like but for my personal experience I'm not a fan.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?