BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shelby H.
So I just recently started using mascara after giving up a few years back because I couldn't find a brand that wouldn't clump on my lashes. I purchased this around a month ago and I LOVE IT! It leaves my lashes looking longer and fuller with just one coat although I usually apply 2 just for good coverage. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the weird chemical smell when I open the tube, could just be my sensitive nose though as I haven't had any reactions to this product.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine at rite aid when all Lorieal products where on sale 40%off i got mine for like $4.00 and its no.374 blackestblack . I started using it the day iI got it, because i always wanted to have big bright doll like eyes. These are awesome. I put some on daily. I didn't know there were waterproof and other versions of this product. The packaging isn't that informative. But the product sold me as a fan on day one. It helps my sqinty left eye from bells palsy look more asimmetrical with my right. My lashes feel and look beautiful and long. However this mascara does rub off easily
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best mascara on the market. I love mascara and try all the high end pro brands and this beats them all. I love the adjustable wand, the mascara leaves your lashes dark and thick with no clumping or flaking. Well done!
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I picked this product up on a whim. Between the name and package design I was attracted to it like a moth to a flame. Miss Manga, my inner self fan girl'd. I wanted those big, fluffy lashes. Yes, my lashes did seem to grow. They were long, but clumpy. Now, if I had read reviews or even looked at L'oreal's website on the product, I would have known I would be getting spider like lashes. That's just not my thing. So, if you're looking for long, spider like lashes you'll love this product. The flex brush is also very nice. It helps from getting mascara on your eye lids. I didn't try this product on my bottom lashes. I hardly ever wear mascara on my lower lashes and did not buy this product for that. It really does lengthen! It's just not for me.
Emily P.
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this mascara is amazing! Don't apply a million coats though or it will look clumpy. Just make sure to apply 1 or 2 coats evenly
Donna E.
New Milford, NJ
This is the best mascara of 2014 and on. Doesn't smear, run and I'd true it makes your eyelashes long. Its excellent.
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill , GA
I love this mascara. It makes your lashes look extremely long and they just stand out. Love the packaging also and how it's based of manga.
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
Working at ULTA, i have diverged from the cheaper side of cosmetics and jumped into prestige brand everything. I have been using Too Faced Better Then Sex for about a year and before that Bare Minerals mascara. Recently I forgot my makeup bag and had to run to the store to buy a mascara for the day, this was my first pick. After one use I am hooked. This stuff is AMAZING. It is better then any mascara I have ever used, and I have used A LOT. It makes my lashes insanely long and stays in place all day. Just recently a stranger asked me if I was wearing fake lashes when using this mascara. MAJOR WIN. Everyone must buy this!
Jennifer A.
Puerto Rico
This product is amazing looks like I'm wearing fake lashes love the box it comes in and would recommend it
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?