BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my newest makeup staples. Sometimes you just want long, thick lashes and in those times, I recommend Miss Manga. It is what it is and there are higher priced mascaras that will give less clumping, but this is probably the best I have found in the price range. I love the deep black color and I love putting on a coat or two for some extra drama. All in all, I recommend it.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I ended up getting this mascara for free through a deal with Walgreens and I was really excited to try it! However when I have tried it I haven't been all thy impressed by it. The brush really isn't that great and the formula doesn't help my lashes keep their curl. I wanted to really like it because so many rave about it, but once I'm done with this tune I don't plan on getting another.
Jackeline P.
At first i wasn't sure if i like this mascara because it was very wet and my eyelashes would look wierd. but i stop using it for a few days and when i started using it again the formula was a little bit more dryer and i absolutely loved it 😍 my lashes look long and with volume and my curl was up all day. i just love it i
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham , AL
Im am on the fence about this product.
everyone seems to rave about the volume and length this mascara provides however it lacks luster in my opinion.
the Loreal Telescopic Mascara topped with the Rimmel Lash Accelerator has been my holy grail combo for years now and I wanted to branch out and try a new product.
would I purchase again>? only if on sale topped with a coupon. :)
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS
I used this product the first time and was not impressed. But I wasn't about to throw away a new mascara, so I adapted. Once I got my own method with it, I love it now! It's great! Good for daily wear and when done right, good for a night look. A concern is a little too much product gets on the wand but I adapted.
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
I got this as a birthday gift. It really gives you some crazy extension. Makes my lashes huge. My issue with this is that it is clumpy, mainly because in order to make them huge I had to put a ton on, then my lashes end up stuck together. Which is not the point of this mascara. But It is really dark and really makes the lashes pop. Could definitely be better though.
Rileigh F.
This mascara is ok. I feel like it's just like any other mascara that I use. It doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker. It's pretty much like all of my other mascaras and I don't think there's anything special about it. It does the job and I guess that's good enough but it doesn't really do what it says it will.
alyssa m.
Riverbank, CA
I bought this with the assumption that id hate the brush, i was just curious to try the formula. ive liked how my lashes would look when i would use other loreal mascaras but i found the formulas to be too wet and heavy for my lashes (which require curling), which lead me to use loreals as a pair for a Maybelline but this formula worked well without pairing. i didn't repurchase, because i found the brush to be useless. it was flimsy and the brush bristles just required too much application time for me
Jessika O.
Modesto, CA
I have really long eyelashes and the brush makes it so much easier to get all my lashes. I love it. The brush makes everything, and those who know how to use mascara know there's always a technique to applying. I would most definitely buy it again because it makes my pretty root beer brown eye come alive
Lauren D.
The big idea here is spikey, super coated lashes. Like a mod look. So it's sticky and goopy on purpose. It's definitely for achieving a particular kind of look. So when I'm going for the mod Twiggy eye, I use this on both my top and bottom lashed. It's a dramatic mascara and definitely makes a statement.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?