BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Maybe if the brush didn't have the ability to move/ flick at the end i could rate this higher. I was sadly disappointed with this mascara. Its okay to use after applying another i guess. I do like the brush, i really just wish it was on a solid stick. First mascara ive actually been disappointed with. I'm pretty surprised actually, fell for the hype.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
Omg best mascara ever! I've used expensive mascaras like "They're real" and it does not compare to this mascara! L'oreal carries a lot of affordable makeup that works very well! I have blackest black in this mascara and it's not too wet and not too dry and it helps separate all of my lashes, especial since I have a lot! It makes my eyelashes long, voluminous, and beautiful! Definitely recommend this product!
ariane a.
Memphis, TN
I discovered L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara via YouTube. When I got my hands on it, I quickly fell in love. This mascara is everything you could ask for: makes your lashes pop, enhancing their lushness, & really makes them more voluminous. The wand is flexible and bendable making it super easy to reach each and every lash. This is now my favorite drug store mascara, and is my top beauty products.
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
Of all the mascaras I have used in the past, I can't go back to any after using this. I know that it's named manga, and I use to think that it was moronic to name a makeup brand after Japanese picture books, but I've used it for a while, and the only thing I can compare the look is to actual manga. It covers every lash in jet black and separates them evenly, and it makes for a very nice look.
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Love this mascara! Gives my lashes such length without clumping! I only wish i could find it in water proof because the minute i laugh too hard (and cry a little) it stains my whole face and ruins my whole look! Over all a. Great product!
Laiya B.
Ypsilanti, MI
When I first saw the commercial for this product, I was so excited, and I ran to the closest Ulta Beauty and I picked it up, and when I used it, I fell in love. I already have relatively long eyelashes, but I find that this product makes them look even longer, and darker. I have trouble with mascara clumping up in my eyelashes and with this product, I had no problems with it. I love it a lot
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
This drug store brand of mascara is actually a nice one for me I like that it coats each lash and the effect it gives my lashes.Also you don't have to worry about alot of product coming out which I always find annoying with some other mascaras because it's too much thus forth giving you trantula eyes .But this mascara is good..
Rachel W.
This is my go to mascara, not only because I'm an anime geek and love the reference but also because it lengthens my lashes really well. I've never been one to use several different mascaras or layer on more than 2 coats so it's awesome that I do see good results in just one coat. The way the wand is shaped really helps me to get at those lashes at the ends of my eyes without getting mascara all over my face and is also really good for the lower lashes. I want to try the butterfly mascara but I think this will always be my favorite!
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my newest makeup staples. Sometimes you just want long, thick lashes and in those times, I recommend Miss Manga. It is what it is and there are higher priced mascaras that will give less clumping, but this is probably the best I have found in the price range. I love the deep black color and I love putting on a coat or two for some extra drama. All in all, I recommend it.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I ended up getting this mascara for free through a deal with Walgreens and I was really excited to try it! However when I have tried it I haven't been all thy impressed by it. The brush really isn't that great and the formula doesn't help my lashes keep their curl. I wanted to really like it because so many rave about it, but once I'm done with this tune I don't plan on getting another.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?