BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
TheMamaAsker ..
TheMamaAsker ..
I love this mascara,  so much so that I'm on my third tube in a row...I briefly tried a mascara from a subscription and it couldn't compare!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Chicago , IL
I love this mascara! It really makes my lashes pop and stand out! I haven't had an issue with clumping either.L'Oréal Voluminous
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This mascara was just average for me. It wan't a bad everyday mascara, but I thought it was just a little bit clumpy and messy. It did definitely give your eyelashes a decent volume, but I wasn't really crazy about the way it left them clumpy, too. Not a bad drugstore mascara, but it wasn't for me.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
This was my everyday mascara. It went on smoothly and stayed on all day. Lashes looked longer and fuller with only a few swipes of the brush. I had some trouble with irritation when I left it on too long so I had to change to another brand. However, I would still recommend to anyone who is not overly sensitive to eye makeup.
Oneo V.
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
Love this stuff. I know some people don't like the flexible wand but I love it! It coats my lashes really well without making it look cakey. Plus the packaging is so cute! I always have backups just in case I run out!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Manistee, MI
I love this mascara! It does not clump, especially if you take your time on it. It dries fast on your eyelashes so it does or make a mess all over your eyelid. I've never had a mascara that has made my eyelashes longer or fuller than this stuff!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
So I found this mascara kind of overrated. First off it was super clumpy, and so messy. By the end of the day it was basically all under my eyes. In kind of a mascara snob so I'm just super picky but I'm willing to try everything but this really didn't do it for me
Becky C.
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
Its not the best but there are definitely better L'Oreal mascaras ive used. The brush wand itself is pretty cool with its flex wand.
Dee B.
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my new go-to everyday mascara! It makes my eyes bigger especially in days where I don't get enough sleep. After more than 8 hours, still looks the same - no smudges. It is waterproof so you need to use makeup remover to take it off.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love this mascara, I super hilghly recommend it! I love the texture and how it doesn't make my eyelashes get all sticky together, the brush is fantastic. It gives my eyelashes volume and darker black color. It is advertised beautifully and colorfully. It is also to clean/rinse off.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?