BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best mascara on the market. I love mascara and try all the high end pro brands and this beats them all. I love the adjustable wand, the mascara leaves your lashes dark and thick with no clumping or flaking. Well done!
Shelby H.
So I just recently started using mascara after giving up a few years back because I couldn't find a brand that wouldn't clump on my lashes. I purchased this around a month ago and I LOVE IT! It leaves my lashes looking longer and fuller with just one coat although I usually apply 2 just for good coverage. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the weird chemical smell when I open the tube, could just be my sensitive nose though as I haven't had any reactions to this product.
Emily P.
I like clumpy mascaras so this product is to my liking. It catches every lash and builds them. I apply this mascara everyday since I made the purchase. Great volume and the flexor brush is amazing! One of my favorites!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara shopping is as fun as bra shopping!! But this mascara is ANAZING!! I have decent lashes but most mascara formulas are 'wet' and they weigh down my lashes but not this one!! It's a drier formula which I LOVE and I can get full voluminous lashes in one coat. It doesn't clump or give me spider lashes and it keeps my curl! Definitely will be my HG mascara.
Maricela V.
Love this mascara, works better than some of my more expensive brands. only drawback occasionally I have noticed some flaking towards end of day
kimberly s.
Concord, CA
Product is great and makes my thin lashes stand out even under my glasses.
goes on easy and stays on trouble free all day
Jesse A.
Orlando, FL
Working at ULTA, i have diverged from the cheaper side of cosmetics and jumped into prestige brand everything. I have been using Too Faced Better Then Sex for about a year and before that Bare Minerals mascara. Recently I forgot my makeup bag and had to run to the store to buy a mascara for the day, this was my first pick. After one use I am hooked. This stuff is AMAZING. It is better then any mascara I have ever used, and I have used A LOT. It makes my lashes insanely long and stays in place all day. Just recently a stranger asked me if I was wearing fake lashes when using this mascara. MAJOR WIN. Everyone must buy this!
alli b.
Catskill, NY
I adore this mascara and use it daily. I bought it expecting it to be meh because the package was cute, but it was totally worth it.
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
Amazing!!! i fell in love the minute i even saw the box and the product itself is very good.
Donna E.
New Milford, NJ
This is the best mascara of 2014 and on. Doesn't smear, run and I'd true it makes your eyelashes long. Its excellent.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?