BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stamford, CT
Love this mascara! It goes on dark in just two swoops. Makes your lashes look extremely full. The brush is on the wider side so it evens them out. It's easy to find in the store because of the bright tube!
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert , CA
One of my favorite inexpensive drugstore mascaras. I love the dark black and the way it quickly makes your eyelashes bold and longer. It does seem to clump a little sometimes.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Such a great mascara. it gives you ridiculously long lashes. the only not-so-good thing about it, its that you have to wipe the excess of the wand every now and then because of the irregular shape of the wand, but I usually do that with every mascara so its not a big problem.
Delia R.
Delia R.
I just bought this Mascara because I always like to try new stuff. At first when I saw the brush I was a little skeptical. I tried it and I absolutely love it, it gives volume to your lashes and makes them look beautiful. I would highly recommend this mascara to everybody. 😉
October L.
October L.
I absolutely loved this mascara until my eyes became sensitive to it. It really creates gorgeous lashes. If you can wear indulge in this drugstore gem!!
Rose B.
Rose B.
I really enjoyed this mascara, when I used it! Around my second or third tube of it, it seemed like it stopped giving me the look I was looking for in a mascara. Maybe it was because I used it so much, but it didn't seem to work the same. I would recommend this if you are looking for a nice black, voluminous mascara. But maybe have a couple other kinds you switch between so you don't get burnt out on the look of this single mascara and stop seeing the result.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Minot, ND
I love this! It goes on super black and very strong! It makes my upper lashes look like I've got falsies on with just mascara. It works on bottom lashes too. It does need to be removed with makeup remover as the water proof is not a lie! I've cried and sweated in it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
No, No, No. I thought I would like this because I love the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara so much but the Manga is completely different. The wand on this is so flexible and flimsy that I couldn't get the applicator wand to press against my lashes to transfer product. When I finally was able to push hard enough, I came away with mascara on my lids. This was an instant toss for me.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
I really like this mascara it goes on super black and makes my lashes look super long. one of the best mascaras I've used yet. the only thing I don't really like is that the want bends easily and it makes it a little hard to apply but otherwise it's awesome
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Killeen, TX
This mascara is AMAZING! I do not have long lashes but always look for products to make them look long and full. This mascara does both and is a miracle worker. I would recommend this to everyone that is looking for an affordable mascara that works magic.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?