BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
This was my everyday mascara. It went on smoothly and stayed on all day. Lashes looked longer and fuller with only a few swipes of the brush. I had some trouble with irritation when I left it on too long so I had to change to another brand. However, I would still recommend to anyone who is not overly sensitive to eye makeup.
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
Love this stuff. I know some people don't like the flexible wand but I love it! It coats my lashes really well without making it look cakey. Plus the packaging is so cute! I always have backups just in case I run out!
Jessica D.
I have used this mascara in the Blue Shade. The brush is great as the bristles are alternatively varying length, and they give a great application. Rich in color to provide enough pigment but not overly bright. I would repurchase; I just hope they didn't discontinue the colored edition.
Sherine P.
I have long lashes that tend to stick straight out, not a lot of curl. This mascara definitely gave me volume, some length and made my lashes more visible, but the curl didn't last the whole day. It got a teeny bit clumpy if I put too much on but otherwise I liked it for every day use. I've gotten compliments while wearing it.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I was in search to find a new mascara and so I thought I would try this one. I'm not going to lie at first I was a bit disappointed because the brush is so small, but I decided that i would give it a chance.
I've ended up loving this mascara even though it's only good for the small corner lashes and the bottom lashes. I really do like it and I would most definitely purchase it again.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
So I found this mascara kind of overrated. First off it was super clumpy, and so messy. By the end of the day it was basically all under my eyes. In kind of a mascara snob so I'm just super picky but I'm willing to try everything but this really didn't do it for me
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely hated this product it did absolutely nothing for my lashes except cause a big clump be a mess. I do not have short lashes but yet it's I'm having my lashes look short and stubby. I would not recommend this product I found the one just odd and I just did not enjoy this product. But I do enjoy it some other mascara is that they do make.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Mascara shopping is as fun as bra shopping!! But this mascara is ANAZING!! I have decent lashes but most mascara formulas are 'wet' and they weigh down my lashes but not this one!! It's a drier formula which I LOVE and I can get full voluminous lashes in one coat. It doesn't clump or give me spider lashes and it keeps my curl! Definitely will be my HG mascara.
Megan C.
Pelzer, SC
I liked this mascara but it was not my favorite. It's perfectly fine for a drugstore product, but I like the L’Oréal voluminous mascara better. They're both about the same price. I wouldn't really buy it again because I love the other one so much more.
Sierra B.
Jackson, MI
Normally I don't wear mascara, but when I seen this at the store I knew I had to try it. The name got my attention, so I decided to purchase this product. I really like how it makes my lashes look, this is my go to mascara currently. I like that it lasts all day for me, especially after a 6 hour shift at work. I tend to apply two layers, I haven't noticed any clumping since I've started using this mascara.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?