BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Erika M.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
So my favorite piece of makeup is mascara! When I saw Miss Manga by l'oreal I knew I had to give it a try! I applied two coats and noticed a huge difference. My lashes were voluminous! I do like how wet this formula is. However if you're not too careful your lashes will look spidery. I'd definitely recommend this mascara!
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
At first i wasn't sure if i like this mascara because it was very wet and my eyelashes would look wierd. but i stop using it for a few days and when i started using it again the formula was a little bit more dryer and i absolutely loved it 😍 my lashes look long and with volume and my curl was up all day. i just love it i
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
New york, NY
I've bought this mascara two or three times. The product is effective in defining and lengthening lashes, and it doesn't get as clumpy as some other brands. My only complaint for this mascara is that the scent is more chemical then natural, which is preferable to me. I would recommend it based on its effectiveness.
Rileigh F.
Rileigh F.
This mascara is ok. I feel like it's just like any other mascara that I use. It doesn't make my lashes longer or thicker. It's pretty much like all of my other mascaras and I don't think there's anything special about it. It does the job and I guess that's good enough but it doesn't really do what it says it will.
Sarita H.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I hate the wand on this! The product itself is very pigmented. It's more of a wet formula, which I personally don't care for much. If the wand was different this for be a four star. It was just really hard for me to apply any product to my lashes, I like to really wiggle it on and that wand didn't help at all.
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I literally felt like I had manga eyes when I wore this mascara. To me it opened my eyes so more and gave them volume. I liked it and I liked the concept of it. I really think it just opens your eyes up more.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this mascara! It really makes my lashes pop! They are supposed to look like the big eyed Japanese characters. I think the packaging is cute. It was inexpensive. I'd definitely buy it again.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I've used this mascara in the past and I don't really have anything bad to say about it! I normally wear falsies so I don't look for anything special in a mascara! I would re purchase this product
Gladyss D.
Gladyss D.
spring, TX
this mascara gives me LIFE!!! i always keep 3 in my collection. i've even gotten my grandmother in love with it lol it catches each lash and creates such a beautiful and full look on the eyes!! i always recommend this mascara.
Josie J.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
I don't care for this mascara very much. It's way too clumpy. I guess I had a different idea of what "doll eyes" would look like. The display picture looked different as well. But that's besides the point. I expected something more bold, but this is extremely clumpy, and doesn't add much length at all.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?