BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the black one and i like it so far. it gives a nice look to the finish is more natural and less dramatic.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara I'm currently using is Miss Manga by Loreal. It's the second one of it's kind that I've purchased so far. The actual mascara is very thick, which I liked. It makes it easier to hold. Right away, there's a lot of product on the wand. It leaves your eyelashes very thick, and a little clumpy if you choose not to brush over them. I actually like them clumpy, so I tend to go over them 2-3 times. I've been happy with the product, although it does tend to dry out after the first couple weeks.
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely drug store mascara. It adds tons of volume, holds my curls, and is extremely buildable. The only con I experienced with this product is that it tends to flake when I have it on for too long, but not too badly. Overall, this is a great product in the long run.
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
This is is not like other mascaras because this mascara does not leave your lashes soggy and dull. This makes them longer with volume! 5 stars bravo!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara shopping is as fun as bra shopping!! But this mascara is ANAZING!! I have decent lashes but most mascara formulas are 'wet' and they weigh down my lashes but not this one!! It's a drier formula which I LOVE and I can get full voluminous lashes in one coat. It doesn't clump or give me spider lashes and it keeps my curl! Definitely will be my HG mascara.
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was only ok for me. The wand is suppose to bend to make it easier to apply the mascara, but to me it just made it harder. I really like to get in there to apply mascara and if its bending it can be a mess.
Marie C.
One of my favorite mascaras, and it definitely holds true to its claim. It gave me those wide, anime eyes because my lashes were so curled with volume. I would repurchase again!
Yei L.
I've been using this L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara for a couple months and really enjoy it! The wand is flexible but manageable. It's a layers wonderfully on top of other mascaras and really pumps up the volume but also looks good on it's own.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
This mascara is amazing. I took a selfie with my eyes closed and couldn't believe how long my lashes looked! Now I just need to find the perfect lash curler and I'll be all set. :)
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. As a fan of the 'Telescopic' line, I was hesitant at first to purchase this product. It was on sale and that intrigued me, so I ended up giving it a try and I'm happy I did. The application brush is not small, but it is not too large either. It has an applicator made of rubber, which I personally prefer against the ones that are more brush-like. The brush also has the ability to flex to accommodate all areas and crevices of the eye which is beneficial to those pesky lashes near the tear duct that are small and hard to coat with mascara.
Another thing I really like about this is the amount of product that is actually applied to the lashes. The brush does an excellent job of coating the lashes without clumping. I have noticed that even with a couple coats it still doesn't clump! Love this mascara, will definitely repurchase.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?