BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Regina G.
Regina G.
Huescar spain
I love this máscara, it makes my lashes amazing. The wand is flexible and the brush is unique and functional. Great lo real!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
I like it but I'm not in love with it. I was expecting more volume. On the plus side it doesn't crumble and my lashes are still flexible even with a good coat of it.
Sofija K.
Sofija K.
The brush looks funny but i like the way it applies mascara on my lashes. this is not the best mascara ever, but its worth a shot. it is inexpensive, too.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
This mascara is the best. Doesn't clump, is pretty light. I would have liked it waterproof, but I am very happy with it otherwise. It really makes your eyes POP. I like it use it on my bottom lashes as well.
I would HIGHLY recommend this mascara!
Paige G.
Paige G.
Hamilton , ON
This is one of my overall favorite drugstore mascaras!

The product consistency is great and dries really quick so no worries for transfer.

I also love the doll eye look it gives. Helps open your eyes right up and make up look more awake! Awesome colour pay off and really is a great product for the price.

The wand is amazing as well! The bending arm also you to really get to the base of the lash giving your lashes a full flared out look instead of clumpy and spider like. The rubber bristols really help with the longevity of the product and the overall appearance of the product!

And can we talk about the packaging?! It is adorable! I have tried a lot of mascaras in my time and I am a huge fan of l'Oreal mascaras and products... But they have definitely hit the nail on the head with this one.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
I was a bit hesitant when I first got this mascara, but after a few applications I fell in love. The applicator brush is nice and big, and it doesn't clump your lashes.
Axnelys G.
Axnelys G.
I really like this mascara the formula and the brush are amazing! The only thing I don't like is that the brush is so flimsy but the product is so good I don't even care. And the packaging is so adorable!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?