BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Abby A.
Fredericton
Omg 👌It makes my lashes soo long! The colour is great nice and black. It lasts like forever.
member-170f43207
Putney, London
After using the mascara, my lashes appeared longer but the product clumps way too much
Teodora M.
Palma de Mallorca, spain
It fulfills its function and leaves the long and nice eyelashes. Is not expensive
Linda D.
St Albert , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! long gorgeous lashes with no clumping to be seen :) applicator seperates and lengthens.
lim p.
I was excited to try this out but once i did i wasn't impressed. My lashes were okay they weren't as good as i expected i thought it would have been better. My lashes get stuck together after letting it dry even when i curl them the mascara doesn't help it look better.
hira i.
Brampton, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
This is my new favorite mascara to use (drugstore brand). It is amazing and does not clump on me. It gives me amazing length and really gives you big eyes.I purchased it on sale but would be willing to pay full price for this.
Amanda D.
Dieppe, NB
I was really disappointed in the mascara. I thought the wand would be great but it didn't work well and I ended up with clumps everywhere.
Brianna C.
Thorold, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to try this product, but when I did I was slightly disappointed, but I find that is always the case with mascaras. I have continued to use it though, because I like the brush and the formula. I find the mascara lasts all day, but when I want a boost I can easily add another coat. It clumps if you put too many layers but I don't really do this so there isn't much of a problem. I buy the blackest black one, and it is VERY black- nothing worse than getting a "black" mascara and noticing it really looks brown.
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
It was better than most mascaras however i find that too many coats make your eyelashes clumpy
becky n.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I know the look of this mascara bottle is UH- MAZING and pretty, but what lies inside has got to be the real importance, and in my mind it's just okay. Unfortunately they had to but a 360 degree brush on that "supposedly" helps the application, when in reality, i just found myself that much closer to stabbing my eye out.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?