BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
I recently got this to try it out and I did like it can't wait to get more soon
danessa g.
danessa g.
I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of the best mascara to get your eyelashes big and long and it doesn't take that many coats to make your eyelashes the way you want them. It also goes on really black and lasts for days on your lashes and I don't even get the waterproof kind. I also live in a super hot desert and my lashes still stand up to it not to mention most of the time I work out my makeup is still on and after I'm done working out my eyes still look pretty much perfect.This is definitely one of my most favorite mascaras you can get that isn't super expensive. Way worth the buy!! I highly recommend it
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I bought this mascara off of the recommendation of one of my favorite Youtubers, Casey Holmes. But sadly I don't love this mascara. First of all, the wand is super flimsy and makes applying this mascara more difficult. It does make my lashes more voluminous but it takes 4 or 5 coats to get to that point. This mascara also isn't long wearing. I work 8-hour days and by the time I get home it looks like I barely have any mascara on. I really wanted to love this mascara! But I won't be repurchasing.
Haila I.
Haila I.
Frisco, TX
This is my go-to mascara! I am a huge fan of Loreal's mascara, this is the next best one next to their Voluminous mascara - perfectly seperates my lashes while also adding volume. However, in my own personal opinion, the regular formula for this mascara is a lot more impressive than their waterproof formula, for some reason. This is usually not the case with other mascaras, but I find the waterproof mascara for Miss Manga is drying. Go with the original one!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
Of all the mascaras I have used in the past, I can't go back to any after using this. I know that it's named manga, and I use to think that it was moronic to name a makeup brand after Japanese picture books, but I've used it for a while, and the only thing I can compare the look is to actual manga. It covers every lash in jet black and separates them evenly, and it makes for a very nice look.
Dara W.
Dara W.
Pelham, AL
I love this mascara! I've been using Too Faced Better Than Sex for a while, but I wanted to find a more affordable mascara for when I ran out. The L'Oréal Voluminous did not disappoint! It adds the perfect amount of volume and I love the cone shape of the wand. It's perfect for adding more volume to the outer corners! I also love that the formula isn't too thick for my bottom lashes like most mascaras.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
I didn't like this mascara. The formula was really black but it was also really wet which looked gloppy pretty quick and took a while to dry down.
It also kinda made my lashes look short, which is weird because I have naturally long lashes.
I used the whole bottle when I'd wear falsies just to get rid of it.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Not a fan of this mascara. I really tried to love this. It was so hyped up, but did not work for me. I bought the regular and waterproof version and both flaked badly. The wand was too flimsy, and it flaked/smudged so badly! The formula was a nice black shade, but it splattered every where when applying and it didn't hold a curl.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
I splurge on mascara but recently went on a budget. After trying MANY, I found this jewel. First, the wand has a cone shaped brush for my little temperamental lashes. But the application is perfect. My lashes look longer than ever. Def worth trying.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Denton, TX
I think it's an okay mascara. It's very black and has some very cute packaging. I do think it gets a little bit clumpy if you like to do multiple coats of mascara. Much better on top lashes than bottom. I had some smudging on my bottom lash line.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?