BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rea F.
Phoenix , AZ
Love love love this mascara! This mascara is comparable to a high end mascara. The formal is thick, but nit too thick to the point it makes your lashes clumpy. I love this mascara for my bottom lashes. It makes my upper and bottom lashes full and long. I'm always reaching for this mascara on my "no makeup" makeup days. I'm always restocking on it even more so when it'sit's on sale.
Alexa H.
Ontario, OR
I wasn't so sure about this mascara at first, as it didn't seem any different from any other volumizing mascara... But after only a few uses, I knew this mascara was totally worth it. The shape of the applicator is really nice, starting quite wide, and shrinking down to a nice small tip at the end. It makes the outer lashes really stand out and creates sort of a gradient towards the inner eye. The end of the applicator is also really nice for getting the bottom lashes without making a mess. I would recommend this product to any of my friends. It is really a great mascara that is different from the rest.
Taylor B.
I have had my eye on this mascara for a while, and finally picked it up at Ulta. I have been using the classic L'oreal voluminous mascara for as long as I can remember, and it is my favorite. The Miss Manga mascara is similar in formula, that it is a "dry" formula. I like this because with many "wet" formulas eyelashes can look to shiny and fake looking. The Miss Manga mascara totally exceeded my expectations! It separated my lashes and gave me insane length AND volume! Usually it's one or the other, but this mascara covered all bases! I will for sure be purchasing this mascara again!
Erikah O.
York, PA
I bought this mascara off of the recommendation of one of my favorite Youtubers, Casey Holmes. But sadly I don't love this mascara. First of all, the wand is super flimsy and makes applying this mascara more difficult. It does make my lashes more voluminous but it takes 4 or 5 coats to get to that point. This mascara also isn't long wearing. I work 8-hour days and by the time I get home it looks like I barely have any mascara on. I really wanted to love this mascara! But I won't be repurchasing.
Amanda C.
Absolutely loved this mascara!!! this is like my top three favorite mascara a hands down. I was a little skeptical at first because the brush is rather thin & a little flimsy & I like fuller brushes but I tried it & right away my eyelashes were lengthened. I can only use waterproof formulas so if you have limp lashes that don't hold their curl with other mascara a try this one in the waterproof formula to give you that false eyelash look & you're full proof! I recommend this mascara very much & like any mascara you have to try it more than once to get used to it.
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
So my favorite piece of makeup is mascara! When I saw Miss Manga by l'oreal I knew I had to give it a try! I applied two coats and noticed a huge difference. My lashes were voluminous! I do like how wet this formula is. However if you're not too careful your lashes will look spidery. I'd definitely recommend this mascara!
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
I walked past this in the store and turned around to go pick it up. The name definitely is what called out to my inner nerd. Really great marketing strategy for catching the attention of a lot of ladies in my generation, since I'd say most of us have read some type of manga! Beyond that, I really enjoy this mascara. It's really thick though, so I really suggest making sure you do the lash base wiggles as you apply it. It definitely thickens and lengthens. The version I have states "Black Angel" under Voluminous, in case this is relevant.
Cheyenne R.
This is my hands down favorite mascara I've tried so far. I got to try it for free (by using referral credits on Mercari) and I instantly fell in love. I have big eyes already with pretty decent length eyelashes and this mascara made them even longer and thicker. My bottle did dry up a little faster than I would've preferred but nothing a few drops of visine couldn't fix. I will definitely be purchasing again and I would and have recommended this to friends. (:
Ale A.
This is my go to mascara of all time!! I can't explain how I love this product. I buy it waterproof because it makes my lashes curled and doesn't make them go down at all. It doesn't clump up at all & it doesn't flake either. I bought this mascara at Ulta for 8$ I believe and I will definitely buy it again hands down!
Josephine S.
I really enjoyed using this mascara. I loved the volume it gave my lashes. I feel that the more times I used it, the better the application was once it got a little drier. I love how it holds a curl and gets the lower lashes look nice without clumping. My only con is it dried up fast on me. I will be repurchasing because I really liked it. Its my top 5 drugstore mascaras
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?