BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen a lot of Youtubers review this mascara so I caved and tried it out. Pretty much every time I do this I regret it and go back to my Diorshow or YSL. I don't care what the beauty gurus say - there's just some things you shouldn't cheap out on.
member-170f43207
Putney, London
After using the mascara, my lashes appeared longer but the product clumps way too much
becky n.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I know the look of this mascara bottle is UH- MAZING and pretty, but what lies inside has got to be the real importance, and in my mind it's just okay. Unfortunately they had to but a 360 degree brush on that "supposedly" helps the application, when in reality, i just found myself that much closer to stabbing my eye out.
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Certainly not my favourite mascara. It clumps up so easily and the applicator is fanned out so it was too often I was poking myself in the eyelid after doing eyeshadow. It's really annoying. Not a fan... not going to buy again... I was so excited for it too!! :(
Loriana V.
Belgium, limburg, genk
I'm using this mascara now, it's already my second tube😳 i like this mascara soo mutch it gives me longg lashes and they say it's clumpy, well i never had that problem, they build up reallyy goodd i could be there in front of my mirror for an hour and it would still build up
Abby A.
Fredericton
Omg 👌It makes my lashes soo long! The colour is great nice and black. It lasts like forever.
Amanda D.
Dieppe, NB
I was really disappointed in the mascara. I thought the wand would be great but it didn't work well and I ended up with clumps everywhere.
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent mascara if you do it right, too much layering will results in clumpville. I like that it gives huge volume, a decent length but unfortunately not as much curl for my fine lashes. The formula is very wet so it's tricky to use initially but once in dries down a little, it would be much better.
Irene C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really do enjoy this mascara, I have fairly short eyelashes because I'm Asian, but you can build it up fairly well to achieve the desired look. It does get a bit flaky for me though, so it isn't my go to item but it's a nice product to have if you're short on cash.
Ana A.
Gives a lot of volume, its great and stay your lashes up all day!! Great product one of my favorites mascaras
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?