BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I really love this mascara, and I am usually super picky! I don't have any complaints about this product, it works well, looks great!
Gracijela A.
Gracijela A.
Pula
Affordable drugstore mascara. It doesn't give much volume as expected but it gives you naturaly long lashes.Great for daytime.
I'm Not a big Fan of it bcs I think l'oreal has a few others that make greater Job.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Aguascalientes
Si si da volumen pero el terminado realmente no me agrada pega las pestañas literal las deja como anime como muñeca todas pegadas, yo lo compré y no me gusto mejor lo regale por qué no deja las pestañas tan padre como dice que lo hace
Teodora M.
Teodora M.
Palma de Mallorca, spain
It fulfills its function and leaves the long and nice eyelashes. Is not expensive
Irene C.
Irene C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really do enjoy this mascara, I have fairly short eyelashes because I'm Asian, but you can build it up fairly well to achieve the desired look. It does get a bit flaky for me though, so it isn't my go to item but it's a nice product to have if you're short on cash.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC
I've seen a lot of Youtubers review this mascara so I caved and tried it out. Pretty much every time I do this I regret it and go back to my Diorshow or YSL. I don't care what the beauty gurus say - there's just some things you shouldn't cheap out on.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
This is a nice mascara but nothing special. I like how it really thickens my lashes, making them look full and lush. I also really like how the brush is a cone shape that tapers at the end, so that it's easy to get in those little nooks and crannies. However, I do find it to be a bit clumpy, especially on my lower lashes. Overall it's a nice mascara but I don't think it's anything super special. I'd rather try some different mascaras rather than repurchase this one -- however, it is quite nice.
Ritika M.
Ritika M.
Ludhiana
Its NYC and long lasting .. Even one coat of mascara is more dan enough.. Its smudge free.. Love it😍😍
Sid K.
Sid K.
I used to hate this when it first came out. I was so unhappy with the brush and mascara itself. However I used this again after a few months and I must say I love it now! It makes my lashes long and eyes pop!
I'm still not a fan of the bendy wand even though the purpose of it is to be able to get to each lash and coat it. I feel like the wand could've been normal.
Li S.
Li S.
Calw
This Mascara is easy to apply, has a stunning color and I use it at least three times a week. It's easy to get your hands on because you can get it in every drug store. It leaves you with a lot of volume
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?