BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nancy B.
I like it but I'm not in love with it. I was expecting more volume. On the plus side it doesn't crumble and my lashes are still flexible even with a good coat of it.
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
I was a bit hesitant when I first got this mascara, but after a few applications I fell in love. The applicator brush is nice and big, and it doesn't clump your lashes.
hira i.
Brampton, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
This is my new favorite mascara to use (drugstore brand). It is amazing and does not clump on me. It gives me amazing length and really gives you big eyes.I purchased it on sale but would be willing to pay full price for this.
Axnelys G.
I really like this mascara the formula and the brush are amazing! The only thing I don't like is that the brush is so flimsy but the product is so good I don't even care. And the packaging is so adorable!
Chelsea D.
This mascara is just okay. Didn't really give me any volume or length payoff. L'Oréal has mascaras a lot nicer than this one, don't waste your money on this!
Sofija K.
The brush looks funny but i like the way it applies mascara on my lashes. this is not the best mascara ever, but its worth a shot. it is inexpensive, too.
Isabel B.
Guaynabo, PR
Holy grail mascara! Better than any other mascar from high end! I loveeee how long my lashes look and the volume! I curl them before and it is perfection!
Linnea N.
Mjölby
Ok first off all was this thing really bad for my eyelashes and it kept hurting on my eyes :/ I really love the brand and such but this didnt work on me.
Julie L.
I love this mascara. It gives me both length and volume just the way I like it. I'd definitely recommend this. Only downside is that it isn't waterproof
Mi 🌹.
great coverage, I loved the fixation of the product, last all day, impressive color, loved to use this product and recommend it, really very good❤
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?