BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
This mascara is the best. Doesn't clump, is pretty light. I would have liked it waterproof, but I am very happy with it otherwise. It really makes your eyes POP. I like it use it on my bottom lashes as well.
I would HIGHLY recommend this mascara!
Alicia D.
A dream mascara! The brush is fantastic, and formula of the mascara couldn't be better! It's wet enough that you can build it but doesn't smudge and leave you with raccoon eyes. It gives you full, long, dramatic lashes! No need for falsies!
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines
I love this mascara the first time I heard about it I got excited because of it's wonderful features... my sister and I use it now and it really helps your lashes looks long and volumized.. I feel in love with this mascara right away...
justine r.
Victoria, TN
I just started using this mascara a few weeks ago and I love it! It makes your eyelashes look really big and you don't even have to put on too many coats of it! Also, it doesn't get very clumpy!
Chelsea C.
I actually like this mascara a lot more than I thought. It makes your lashes dramatic without having to put too much on. It comes off fairly easy with makeup remover too while still managing to last all day. So far so good!
Akvile A.
London
I love this mascara. It is one of my favorites. I purchased it like 4 times. It gives my lashes such great lenght and it doesn't clump up at all. With a few coats it could go a long way. It makes your lashes look amazing!
Gracijela A.
Pula
Affordable drugstore mascara. It doesn't give much volume as expected but it gives you naturaly long lashes.Great for daytime.
I'm Not a big Fan of it bcs I think l'oreal has a few others that make greater Job.
Maria S.
Canada
I loved this mascara!! It's been awhile I haven't used it but I really need to get around to re purchasing it
It made my lashes long and voluminous!!
It didn't crumple during the day and it wore very well!!
Sarah E.
Witless Bay, NL
I really liked this mascara. I used to use it a while ago more often then I do now but when I did use it I thought it was great. It is also a great mascara for its price
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
I was a bit hesitant when I first got this mascara, but after a few applications I fell in love. The applicator brush is nice and big, and it doesn't clump your lashes.
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
How do I get this mascara for free?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How many coats of this do you use?
Liz M.
I've been trying different mascaras every time I newsboy buy but can't find one to stick with is this product worth the money or should I look elsewhere?
Mayra T.
Is it water Proof and how many Coates do you need ?