BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
justine r.
justine r.
Victoria, British Columbia
I just started using this mascara a few weeks ago and I love it! It makes your eyelashes look really big and you don't even have to put on too many coats of it! Also, it doesn't get very clumpy!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dieppe, NB
I was really disappointed in the mascara. I thought the wand would be great but it didn't work well and I ended up with clumps everywhere.
hira i.
hira i.
Brampton, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
This is my new favorite mascara to use (drugstore brand). It is amazing and does not clump on me. It gives me amazing length and really gives you big eyes.I purchased it on sale but would be willing to pay full price for this.
Nupinder P.
Nupinder P.
Ottawa, ON
I like this product however I wear it for more then 9+ hours sometimes and it looks very clumpy at the end of the day.
Shayah G.
Shayah G.
Pretty obsessed with this mascara. Drugstore mascaras are little gifts from the heavens - especially this one because, in my opinion, it does exactly what some of my favorite high-end mascaras deliver. Miss Manga fans out my lashes giving that "doll effect."
lim p.
lim p.
I was excited to try this out but once i did i wasn't impressed. My lashes were okay they weren't as good as i expected i thought it would have been better. My lashes get stuck together after letting it dry even when i curl them the mascara doesn't help it look better.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Gives a lot of volume, its great and stay your lashes up all day!! Great product one of my favorites mascaras
member-170f43207
member-170f43207
Putney, London
After using the mascara, my lashes appeared longer but the product clumps way too much
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Thorold, ON
I was super excited to try this product, but when I did I was slightly disappointed, but I find that is always the case with mascaras. I have continued to use it though, because I like the brush and the formula. I find the mascara lasts all day, but when I want a boost I can easily add another coat. It clumps if you put too many layers but I don't really do this so there isn't much of a problem. I buy the blackest black one, and it is VERY black- nothing worse than getting a "black" mascara and noticing it really looks brown.
Linda D.
Linda D.
St Albert , AB
Love this! long gorgeous lashes with no clumping to be seen :) applicator seperates and lengthens.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?