BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
becky n.
becky n.
Kitchener, ON
Okay, I know the look of this mascara bottle is UH- MAZING and pretty, but what lies inside has got to be the real importance, and in my mind it's just okay. Unfortunately they had to but a 360 degree brush on that "supposedly" helps the application, when in reality, i just found myself that much closer to stabbing my eye out.
shahana a.
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
It was better than most mascaras however i find that too many coats make your eyelashes clumpy
Theresa Marie V.
Theresa Marie V.
Cebu City, Philippines
I love this mascara the first time I heard about it I got excited because of it's wonderful features... my sister and I use it now and it really helps your lashes looks long and volumized.. I feel in love with this mascara right away...
Baneen B.
Baneen B.
Newport, UK
Absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes seem fully . The mascara seperates each eyelash out.
Nima C.
Nima C.
Stanford le hope, Essex
This is just too good! The brush helps lengthen the lashes and adds so much volume! But I have used other mascaras where they added more thickness but this is still really good. One great thing about this is that it doesn't clump and it is really easy to take off. I would literally always recommend this product to anyone and I will continue to get this product no matter what!
Andreea A.
Andreea A.
I have always had a problem with mascaras that tend to make my lashes look unnatural and feel heavy.But once i found this mascara i fell in love.It does make my lashes super long and it also keeps them look kind of natural.It stays on all day and does not smudge under my eyes.The wand is perfect for applying mascara on both the top and the bottom lashes.I always find myself repurchasimg this mascara
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Guaynabo, PR
Holy grail mascara! Better than any other mascar from high end! I loveeee how long my lashes look and the volume! I curl them before and it is perfection!
Libuse O.
Libuse O.
I love it, it never gets clumpy and always leaves my lashes looking long and natural. Slightly pricey, but my favorite so far.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
It gives a lot of volume and it makes my eye lashes look so long but it does clump a little (which isn't great) but other than that I love it!
Malo G.
Malo G.
AMAZING! It makes your lashes look so big and nice! I used it for cosplay once when I forgot to bring my fake lashes. This replaced them just fine! So much volume!
I didn't have any problems and didny really find crumbs, it wasn't smudgy. L'Oréal mascaras are one of my favorites. This one is included.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?