BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Malo G.
AMAZING! It makes your lashes look so big and nice! I used it for cosplay once when I forgot to bring my fake lashes. This replaced them just fine! So much volume!
I didn't have any problems and didny really find crumbs, it wasn't smudgy. L'Oréal mascaras are one of my favorites. This one is included.
Libuse O.
I love it, it never gets clumpy and always leaves my lashes looking long and natural. Slightly pricey, but my favorite so far.
Sid K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to hate this when it first came out. I was so unhappy with the brush and mascara itself. However I used this again after a few months and I must say I love it now! It makes my lashes long and eyes pop!
I'm still not a fan of the bendy wand even though the purpose of it is to be able to get to each lash and coat it. I feel like the wand could've been normal.
Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an awesome dept store mascara and price is really awesome too.Does exactly what it says people commented on how much they loved my lashes and even asked if I was wearing fake ones,because they looked so good.I said no and showed them the item.I had quite a few people sold on it .)
Baneen B.
Newport, UK
Absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes seem fully . The mascara seperates each eyelash out.
Abby A.
Fredericton
Omg 👌It makes my lashes soo long! The colour is great nice and black. It lasts like forever.
Akvile A.
London
I love this mascara. It is one of my favorites. I purchased it like 4 times. It gives my lashes such great lenght and it doesn't clump up at all. With a few coats it could go a long way. It makes your lashes look amazing!
Lizzy H.
Caguas
The product has an A plus a on how it works. beautiful presentation, it actually calls a lot the image that it has on the background.loreal has another one called voluminus carbon black and i tried both of them and the one that has more pigmentatio and you can actually see the difference it would be the miss manga. But remember this is my opinion on how i see it and works for me.
Maria S.
Canada
I loved this mascara!! It's been awhile I haven't used it but I really need to get around to re purchasing it
It made my lashes long and voluminous!!
It didn't crumple during the day and it wore very well!!
Andrea V.
It gives a lot of volume and it makes my eye lashes look so long but it does clump a little (which isn't great) but other than that I love it!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?