BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizzy H.
Caguas
The product has an A plus a on how it works. beautiful presentation, it actually calls a lot the image that it has on the background.loreal has another one called voluminus carbon black and i tried both of them and the one that has more pigmentatio and you can actually see the difference it would be the miss manga. But remember this is my opinion on how i see it and works for me.
Ana D.
This is a great drugstore mascara. It gives you a nice volume and it is pretty black. I used it everyday up to 8 hours and more, and it never has smudged on my eyelid. I didn't find it hard to take off, it's just like all others mascaras. The only thing I didn't like is that it became to dry out and it was terrible to apply when I spend most of product, so I couldn't use it all. Also, it isn't so precise for the lower lash line.
Kayla D.
I love this mascara! It quickly became one of my favorite mascaras since it came out. The formula is amazing, it doesn't flake or smudge & it really holds your lashes up & they do not fall down. I love the effect it gives your lashes it makes them really long & you can apply as many light coats as you want & focus on every lash without getting chunks or clumps on your lashes. The mascara itself also lasts quite a long time & I find it for a very good price at Shopper's Drug Mart quite often!
Brianna C.
Thorold, AK
I was super excited to try this product, but when I did I was slightly disappointed, but I find that is always the case with mascaras. I have continued to use it though, because I like the brush and the formula. I find the mascara lasts all day, but when I want a boost I can easily add another coat. It clumps if you put too many layers but I don't really do this so there isn't much of a problem. I buy the blackest black one, and it is VERY black- nothing worse than getting a "black" mascara and noticing it really looks brown.
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
This is a decent mascara if you do it right, too much layering will results in clumpville. I like that it gives huge volume, a decent length but unfortunately not as much curl for my fine lashes. The formula is very wet so it's tricky to use initially but once in dries down a little, it would be much better.
Thea N.
This mascara is literally my holy grail. I was surprised when my mom bought it for me and at first, I was hesitant to opening it up but I was like what the heck! Any new makeup is fine by me and literally the name says it all, my eyelashes look so dark and voluminous just like anime's. But it does have an off-smell but I can put that aside cause this mascara works wonders for me! Especially for a girl with some to none eyelashes!
Beth W.
Certainly not my favourite mascara. It clumps up so easily and the applicator is fanned out so it was too often I was poking myself in the eyelid after doing eyeshadow. It's really annoying. Not a fan... not going to buy again... I was so excited for it too!! :(
Andreea A.
I have always had a problem with mascaras that tend to make my lashes look unnatural and feel heavy.But once i found this mascara i fell in love.It does make my lashes super long and it also keeps them look kind of natural.It stays on all day and does not smudge under my eyes.The wand is perfect for applying mascara on both the top and the bottom lashes.I always find myself repurchasimg this mascara
Nima C.
Stanford le hope, Essex
This is just too good! The brush helps lengthen the lashes and adds so much volume! But I have used other mascaras where they added more thickness but this is still really good. One great thing about this is that it doesn't clump and it is really easy to take off. I would literally always recommend this product to anyone and I will continue to get this product no matter what!
Irene C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really do enjoy this mascara, I have fairly short eyelashes because I'm Asian, but you can build it up fairly well to achieve the desired look. It does get a bit flaky for me though, so it isn't my go to item but it's a nice product to have if you're short on cash.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?