BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Amazon
justine r.
Victoria , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this mascara a few weeks ago and I love it! It makes your eyelashes look really big and you don't even have to put on too many coats of it! Also, it doesn't get very clumpy!
Malo G.
AMAZING! It makes your lashes look so big and nice! I used it for cosplay once when I forgot to bring my fake lashes. This replaced them just fine! So much volume!
I didn't have any problems and didny really find crumbs, it wasn't smudgy. L'Oréal mascaras are one of my favorites. This one is included.
Libuse O.
I love it, it never gets clumpy and always leaves my lashes looking long and natural. Slightly pricey, but my favorite so far.
Abby A.
Fredericton
Omg 👌It makes my lashes soo long! The colour is great nice and black. It lasts like forever.
Lizzy H.
Caguas
The product has an A plus a on how it works. beautiful presentation, it actually calls a lot the image that it has on the background.loreal has another one called voluminus carbon black and i tried both of them and the one that has more pigmentatio and you can actually see the difference it would be the miss manga. But remember this is my opinion on how i see it and works for me.
Maria S.
Canada
I loved this mascara!! It's been awhile I haven't used it but I really need to get around to re purchasing it
It made my lashes long and voluminous!!
It didn't crumple during the day and it wore very well!!
Baneen B.
Newport, UK
Absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes seem fully . The mascara seperates each eyelash out.
Akvile A.
London
I love this mascara. It is one of my favorites. I purchased it like 4 times. It gives my lashes such great lenght and it doesn't clump up at all. With a few coats it could go a long way. It makes your lashes look amazing!
Ana D.
This is a great drugstore mascara. It gives you a nice volume and it is pretty black. I used it everyday up to 8 hours and more, and it never has smudged on my eyelid. I didn't find it hard to take off, it's just like all others mascaras. The only thing I didn't like is that it became to dry out and it was terrible to apply when I spend most of product, so I couldn't use it all. Also, it isn't so precise for the lower lash line.
Andrea V.
It gives a lot of volume and it makes my eye lashes look so long but it does clump a little (which isn't great) but other than that I love it!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?