BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
A dream mascara! The brush is fantastic, and formula of the mascara couldn't be better! It's wet enough that you can build it but doesn't smudge and leave you with raccoon eyes. It gives you full, long, dramatic lashes! No need for falsies!
Holly G.
Holly G.
There are better mascaras out there, it’s very clumpy and I don’t see much difference between this and the baby doll version.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Dryden, Ontario
This product is an awesome dept store mascara and price is really awesome too.Does exactly what it says people commented on how much they loved my lashes and even asked if I was wearing fake ones,because they looked so good.I said no and showed them the item.I had quite a few people sold on it .)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I actually like this mascara a lot more than I thought. It makes your lashes dramatic without having to put too much on. It comes off fairly easy with makeup remover too while still managing to last all day. So far so good!
Akvile A.
Akvile A.
London
I love this mascara. It is one of my favorites. I purchased it like 4 times. It gives my lashes such great lenght and it doesn't clump up at all. With a few coats it could go a long way. It makes your lashes look amazing!
Emmy D.
Emmy D.
This mascara I absolutely fell in love with,  it made my eyelashes look like I was a doll. It went on effortlessly.
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Best mascara ever,she leaves huge eyelashes, I Always use her and she is not very expensive ,I recommend 1000000%
Lavina T.
Lavina T.
I LOVE this mascara. I have it in purple pop, which turns out to be a dark purple and it makes my green eyes stand out. After 2 coats, it gives me lots of length, lots of volume and curls my lashes withou using an eyelash curler!! Definitely want to get this in black!
Sharlys B.
Sharlys B.
Great mascara. Very affordable. Dupes high end products. Does the job. Lengthens and volumises. I really like it
Diandy C.
Diandy C.
T's really good it's not too wet, si it doesn't flicl everywhere it doesn't flake og rub off under my eyes.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?