BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Luna T.
Luna T.
weerde
I looveee this mascara ! It is my alltime favourite ! I've used it for ages. I don't have long curly lashes but this mascara really helps to make them more outstanding and longer . I've bought it again a few times cause i just like it so much. I paid € 15 for it but it's worth it !
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
This is a pretty decent mascara! L'oreal mascaras are getting pricier, but it is still worth its price. I think it gives really big and long lashes that are truly black.
Ruxandra M.
Ruxandra M.
It is a pretty good mascara. It is very black and holds my curl very nicely. But it didn't give me that much volume. I was expecting more from this mascara but there are better ones from L'Oréal that I would recommend.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
This mascara is just okay. Didn't really give me any volume or length payoff. L'Oréal has mascaras a lot nicer than this one, don't waste your money on this!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Pedavena
I don't like how it works on my lashes because I like them long and dark and it doesn't do this to me
So i used it but never bought it again.
I don't really recommend it and i'm not going to buy it again.
Tahlee T.
Tahlee T.
This mascara is a great product. I have it in. The brown colour and it's great. Easy to apply and it helps lengthen and thicken my lashes. I dunno where I got mine but I would buy again
Chiyoko K.
Chiyoko K.
I have thicker eyelashes so I thought this mascara would really help plump them up more and lengthen.
It definitely helped with the volume but when it came to length, my eyelashes began to look clumpy at the tips. Eventually, some of it would start to flake off throughout the day.

I also found the brush to be a bit awkward to use as it's really flexible; it made it difficult to get certain spots as the brush would bend easily.

Definitely not a mascara I would get again, but luckily I got it on sale so it was worth trying out.
Loriana V.
Loriana V.
Belgium, limburg, genk
I'm using this mascara now, it's already my second tube😳 i like this mascara soo mutch it gives me longg lashes and they say it's clumpy, well i never had that problem, they build up reallyy goodd i could be there in front of my mirror for an hour and it would still build up
Fátima B.
Fátima B.
Sabana Grande
La he probado y es buena . Hay muchas que le ganan por mucho pero es económica . Me gusta que es súper negra y si levanta . Además el empaque esta súper nice . Lo recomiendo para las personas que no les gusta mucho el drama . Es perfecta para eso.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
One of the best mascaras at the drug store. It makes your eyelashes super long and thick. It also does not smudge or transfer into my eyelid and I have hooded eyes.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?