BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I love this mascara. The color and consistency is great. It is my current favorite.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
This makes my lashes crazy long and voluminous!! Ive purchased this like 10 times!
Lizbeth J.
I love this mascara. Makes my lashes black and long. I love it I bought 3 already
Johnna R.
Great product does keeps my eyelashes voluminous since I have straight eyelashes
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
I recently got this to try it out and I did like it can't wait to get more soon
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Makes me lashes look full and it's a drugstore brand that's worth the money!
Azure f.
this was a pleasant surprise! this mascara is amazing if you like a false lash look! i thought i was going to hate it when i seen the applicator but i was blown away! it’s my new favourite and i bought three more at once because i found an amazing sale!
Kristina A.
I had a really hard time applying this mascara because the wand was TOO flexible. It made it really hard to apply without bending the brush all around. The formula itself was great the first month I used it - it didn't flake at all and looked pretty good, although a bit clumpy. Now, into my second month, the formula is starting to get clumpy and flake. This isn't normal for mascara only one month in. I'll be going back to the higher-end mascaras.
Emma G.
This is one of my favorites mascaras of all time because it really gives you that 'doll-like' look, even though I'm not really happy with the brush itself... it's quite similar to others. The consistency of the product is amazing and I love the smell. Change the brush with the one that you prefer.
Caitlin T.
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever bought. It was very cheap and definitely worth every cent. It gives lashes a thick, long and curl effect without being clumpy. It's honestly far better than most expensive mascaras I've ever bought. Definitely recommend and definitely buy again!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?