BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a really hard time applying this mascara because the wand was TOO flexible. It made it really hard to apply without bending the brush all around. The formula itself was great the first month I used it - it didn't flake at all and looked pretty good, although a bit clumpy. Now, into my second month, the formula is starting to get clumpy and flake. This isn't normal for mascara only one month in. I'll be going back to the higher-end mascaras.
Caitlin T.
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever bought. It was very cheap and definitely worth every cent. It gives lashes a thick, long and curl effect without being clumpy. It's honestly far better than most expensive mascaras I've ever bought. Definitely recommend and definitely buy again!
Emma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites mascaras of all time because it really gives you that 'doll-like' look, even though I'm not really happy with the brush itself... it's quite similar to others. The consistency of the product is amazing and I love the smell. Change the brush with the one that you prefer.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best mascaras at the drug store. It makes your eyelashes super long and thick. It also does not smudge or transfer into my eyelid and I have hooded eyes.
Alice S.
Pedavena
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like how it works on my lashes because I like them long and dark and it doesn't do this to me
So i used it but never bought it again.
I don't really recommend it and i'm not going to buy it again.
Luna T.
weerde
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looveee this mascara ! It is my alltime favourite ! I've used it for ages. I don't have long curly lashes but this mascara really helps to make them more outstanding and longer . I've bought it again a few times cause i just like it so much. I paid € 15 for it but it's worth it !
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent mascara! L'oreal mascaras are getting pricier, but it is still worth its price. I think it gives really big and long lashes that are truly black.
Ruxandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a pretty good mascara. It is very black and holds my curl very nicely. But it didn't give me that much volume. I was expecting more from this mascara but there are better ones from L'Oréal that I would recommend.
Tahlee T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is a great product. I have it in. The brown colour and it's great. Easy to apply and it helps lengthen and thicken my lashes. I dunno where I got mine but I would buy again
Fátima B.
Sabana Grande
La he probado y es buena . Hay muchas que le ganan por mucho pero es económica . Me gusta que es súper negra y si levanta . Además el empaque esta súper nice . Lo recomiendo para las personas que no les gusta mucho el drama . Es perfecta para eso.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?