BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Shireen L.
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
This is a decent mascara if you do it right, too much layering will results in clumpville. I like that it gives huge volume, a decent length but unfortunately not as much curl for my fine lashes. The formula is very wet so it's tricky to use initially but once in dries down a little, it would be much better.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Certainly not my favourite mascara. It clumps up so easily and the applicator is fanned out so it was too often I was poking myself in the eyelid after doing eyeshadow. It's really annoying. Not a fan... not going to buy again... I was so excited for it too!! :(
Maria S.
Maria S.
Canada
I loved this mascara!! It's been awhile I haven't used it but I really need to get around to re purchasing it
It made my lashes long and voluminous!!
It didn't crumple during the day and it wore very well!!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Witless Bay, NL
I really liked this mascara. I used to use it a while ago more often then I do now but when I did use it I thought it was great. It is also a great mascara for its price
Julie L.
Julie L.
I love this mascara. It gives me both length and volume just the way I like it. I'd definitely recommend this. Only downside is that it isn't waterproof
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I love this mascara! It quickly became one of my favorite mascaras since it came out. The formula is amazing, it doesn't flake or smudge & it really holds your lashes up & they do not fall down. I love the effect it gives your lashes it makes them really long & you can apply as many light coats as you want & focus on every lash without getting chunks or clumps on your lashes. The mascara itself also lasts quite a long time & I find it for a very good price at Shopper's Drug Mart quite often!
Thea N.
Thea N.
This mascara is literally my holy grail. I was surprised when my mom bought it for me and at first, I was hesitant to opening it up but I was like what the heck! Any new makeup is fine by me and literally the name says it all, my eyelashes look so dark and voluminous just like anime's. But it does have an off-smell but I can put that aside cause this mascara works wonders for me! Especially for a girl with some to none eyelashes!
Ana D.
Ana D.
This is a great drugstore mascara. It gives you a nice volume and it is pretty black. I used it everyday up to 8 hours and more, and it never has smudged on my eyelid. I didn't find it hard to take off, it's just like all others mascaras. The only thing I didn't like is that it became to dry out and it was terrible to apply when I spend most of product, so I couldn't use it all. Also, it isn't so precise for the lower lash line.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
I had a really hard time applying this mascara because the wand was TOO flexible. It made it really hard to apply without bending the brush all around. The formula itself was great the first month I used it - it didn't flake at all and looked pretty good, although a bit clumpy. Now, into my second month, the formula is starting to get clumpy and flake. This isn't normal for mascara only one month in. I'll be going back to the higher-end mascaras.
Emma G.
Emma G.
This is one of my favorites mascaras of all time because it really gives you that 'doll-like' look, even though I'm not really happy with the brush itself... it's quite similar to others. The consistency of the product is amazing and I love the smell. Change the brush with the one that you prefer.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?