BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
Of all the mascaras I have used in the past, I can't go back to any after using this. I know that it's named manga, and I use to think that it was moronic to name a makeup brand after Japanese picture books, but I've used it for a while, and the only thing I can compare the look is to actual manga. It covers every lash in jet black and separates them evenly, and it makes for a very nice look.
Delia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this Mascara because I always like to try new stuff. At first when I saw the brush I was a little skeptical. I tried it and I absolutely love it, it gives volume to your lashes and makes them look beautiful. I would highly recommend this mascara to everybody. 😉
renee t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascara to have it goes on easy the brush is not to big the pigment is spot on there is no clumping on my eyelashes .the product is a reasonable price the packaging is cute
Tracy V.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of this mascara. I love L'Oreal's other mascaras but this one didn't give me the look I was going for. Made my lashes all clumped together.
Felicia w.
West Milton, PA
Absolutely love this mascara. I have the waterproof and when I curl my lashes I use this mascara to help them stay curled then I apply other mascara. its amazing. I recommend this mascara
Ashlyn G.
Hoopeston, IL
My lashes are short and blonde, and this mascara is decent.. however, it's really flaky and clumpy. Wouldn't purchase again.
Haila I.
Frisco, TX
This is my go-to mascara! I am a huge fan of Loreal's mascara, this is the next best one next to their Voluminous mascara - perfectly seperates my lashes while also adding volume. However, in my own personal opinion, the regular formula for this mascara is a lot more impressive than their waterproof formula, for some reason. This is usually not the case with other mascaras, but I find the waterproof mascara for Miss Manga is drying. Go with the original one!
Diana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great mascara. it gives you ridiculously long lashes. the only not-so-good thing about it, its that you have to wipe the excess of the wand every now and then because of the irregular shape of the wand, but I usually do that with every mascara so its not a big problem.
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loreal will forever be my favorite makeup brand for my life. I've used so many other ones but never been so obsessed with it. I love using it and my goal is to get all kinds of them.
This is honestly the best mascara that u have ever used and it last ages. Yourll get loads of compliments!
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?