BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Janet S.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
My favorite mascara to use ! Doesn't clump them and makes them look extra long ! I use the blackest black to make them look even more like doll eyes .
Tina L.
Tina L.
This isn't my favorite mascara.It does gives a "doll-like" effect however your lashes will look really spidery and clumpy.I guess that's what doll eyes lashes looks like but for my personal experience I'm not a fan.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Newcomerstown, OH
Ladies look no farther this is the perfect go to mascara...NO clumps and no mess it leaves your lashes long and beautiful
Delanie S.
Delanie S.
Baltimore, MD
This is probably the clumpiest mascara I have ever used! I do not recommend buying this mascara!
Hope C.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite mascara, it does everything it's supposed to, lengthens, darkens, thickens. It seems to dry out pretty quickly though, other than that it's an amazing mascara for a great price.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Very black, which is really the only positive I can for this mascara. It made my lashes clump together fiercely. I am hoping that once it dries out a little, it might be better.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
I guess it's okay. If you are looking for normal mascara. But don't put the name manga if it is not going to go out in a BANG! I picture anime characters with big eyes. I have had better luck with cheap mascara compared to this. Complete disappointed
Audra M.
Audra M.
Killeen, TX
It could be better!! I usually love loreal mascaras, but this one missed the mark with me. The formula is good, but the brush is too flimsy so it makes it hard to achieve the look I like. It does a good job on the bottom lashes but for the thicker longer lashes it just doesn't stand up to the job
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
I've purchased all three of the miss manga mascara sand I love them all, this one in particular is the most volumizing one. I also use it on my bottom lashes, I was wearing this the other day and someone asked if I was wearing false lashes.
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Caguas
The product has an A plus a on how it works. beautiful presentation, it actually calls a lot the image that it has on the background.loreal has another one called voluminus carbon black and i tried both of them and the one that has more pigmentatio and you can actually see the difference it would be the miss manga. But remember this is my opinion on how i see it and works for me.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?