BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Janna S.
Janna S.
Kettering, OH
I love this mascara! Applies easily and has serious lasting power. The wand helped to separate my eyelashes and the product came off easily at night. A must try if you're shopping for a new mascara.
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
Im am on the fence about this product.
everyone seems to rave about the volume and length this mascara provides however it lacks luster in my opinion.
the Loreal Telescopic Mascara topped with the Rimmel Lash Accelerator has been my holy grail combo for years now and I wanted to branch out and try a new product.
would I purchase again>? only if on sale topped with a coupon. :)
nashelly Z.
nashelly Z.
Love loreal so much...especially their mascara they enlarge my eyelashes and give them full lashes even with one coat of mascara.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
The big idea here is spikey, super coated lashes. Like a mod look. So it's sticky and goopy on purpose. It's definitely for achieving a particular kind of look. So when I'm going for the mod Twiggy eye, I use this on both my top and bottom lashed. It's a dramatic mascara and definitely makes a statement.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I LOVE this mascara. This is the only mascara I can honestly say does everything it's supposed to do! Flakes and leaves specs after extended wear but it looks great and gives amazing length and volume every time.
Patricia  c.
Patricia c.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how my eyelashes look with this mascara. Since i have short eyelashes so does wonders and great price.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Absolutely loved this mascara!!! this is like my top three favorite mascara a hands down. I was a little skeptical at first because the brush is rather thin & a little flimsy & I like fuller brushes but I tried it & right away my eyelashes were lengthened. I can only use waterproof formulas so if you have limp lashes that don't hold their curl with other mascara a try this one in the waterproof formula to give you that false eyelash look & you're full proof! I recommend this mascara very much & like any mascara you have to try it more than once to get used to it.
Jaclynn L.
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
With this mascara I honestly feel like you pay for the packaging more then the product, but thats just me. I feel like the formula though very dark, the brush is not my favorite. I feel like the application is clumpy and though it makes lashes look thicker, it lacks precision. I will not be purchasing again.
Inver Grove, MN
I wanted to love this mascara since the packaging was so cute but that's as far as my love for it went. It was clumpy on me and hard to apply and it didn't look very nice.
Shyanne Z.
Shyanne Z.
Banning, CA
Awesome mascara, definitely my go to drugstore mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, and really gives your lashes great volume
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?