BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Auburn, AL
I like it but it only lasted me a month or 2 and it was a little clumpy. Usually I can make mascara work for a while but not this one. I most likely will not purchase this one again.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS MASCARA!! This is seriously this mascara I have been looking for my entire life, as goofy as that may sound! It adds volume/thickness to lashes to whatever level I want- all I have to do is apply however many coats until I achieve my desired look!
Emina F.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
I love this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look long & thick without being clumpy. I would definitely recommend this.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love this mascarea , it doesn't make my eyelashes look spidery. It's very black. The only downside is because the wand is very flimsy so its makes the application quite messy. It does seprate my lashes and adds volume I do recommend this for the price.
Yaneth S.
Yaneth S.
I bought this mascara because I heard a lot of good things and to tell you the truth I love it. It hardly clumps up and makes my lash look extra long the wand its a little flimsy but no too bad leaves my lashes thick and very black like fake lashes.
Karina H.
Karina H.
The best part of this mascara is that it does not leave your lashes clumpy. The only thing I do not like is the wand, the flimsiness of it makes it hard to get into the roots of the lashes.
Ayla K.
Ayla K.
Worcester, MA
This is my favorite mascara I literally always have it with me at all times it really makes a difference for your eyelashes and it barely even clumps up
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Winchester , KY
Interesting product. Can definitely add some crazy volume. It does sometimes have a hard time seperating lashes, but overall a great drugstore buy!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I postponed jumping on this bandwagon for as long as possible - but to tell you the truth I'm kinda mad I waited so long. I love love love this mascara. I only bought it because I'd left my mascara at home when I went to my friends house to get ready for a wedding. I was in a rush and picked up the non-waterproof version which I was disappointed with because they tend to always come off easily but with this one it stayed on really well! It separated my lashes really well and even added some pretty amazing volume. It held my curl really well too. Overall this is a really great mascara I'd say the only downside is when it's on the lashes it feels dry and like it wants to be flaky(which it's not) but it's weird. Other than that I love it!
Janna S.
Janna S.
Kettering, OH
I love this mascara! Applies easily and has serious lasting power. The wand helped to separate my eyelashes and the product came off easily at night. A must try if you're shopping for a new mascara.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?