BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Amazon
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is yet another L'Oreal mascara that works. I am wearing it currently. The wand works well, the mascara applies well. I really like it. It does not clump or run.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This mascara is great. It works well with my lashes and makes them look fuller. The bristles are soft and flexible. They actually feel good.
Irene H.
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I have short, straight lashes and I find when I use this mascara it just clumps up. The wand itself isn't great unless you have long lashes because you really need to wiggle it so your lashes don't clump together.
Isabel P.
Great mascara! Put 2 coats on upper lashes and one coat on bottom and you're set for a full volumed look. The only thing you may need to know before purchasing is, it's a very wet mascara. But I love the jet black color!
Katie  C.
Alpena, MI
Typically I buy high end mascaras, but I was running through the store and found this one, and loved the look of it. I LOVE this mascara, my lashes are pretty long to begin with but this mascara separates, and defines SO well. LOVE it. Super easy to remove also, unlike others that are like concrete on my lashes, this isn't harsh at all.
Michelle M.
Mission, KS
This is the world's second best mascara, to falsies. this mascara gives you high drama, depp rich color and major length.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this mascara two or three times. The product is effective in defining and lengthening lashes, and it doesn't get as clumpy as some other brands. My only complaint for this mascara is that the scent is more chemical then natural, which is preferable to me. I would recommend it based on its effectiveness.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My mother got it in blue, she's also extremely weird and literally kind of mental but she seems to enjoy it
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I hate the wand on this! The product itself is very pigmented. It's more of a wet formula, which I personally don't care for much. If the wand was different this for be a four star. It was just really hard for me to apply any product to my lashes, I like to really wiggle it on and that wand didn't help at all.
Jacquelyn d.
Salinas, CA
I didn't really care for this mascara it made my eye lashes every clumpy and spidery with out any volume at all.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?