BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Alyssa M.
This mascara was just average for me. It wan't a bad everyday mascara, but I thought it was just a little bit clumpy and messy. It did definitely give your eyelashes a decent volume, but I wasn't really crazy about the way it left them clumpy, too. Not a bad drugstore mascara, but it wasn't for me.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
This was my everyday mascara. It went on smoothly and stayed on all day. Lashes looked longer and fuller with only a few swipes of the brush. I had some trouble with irritation when I left it on too long so I had to change to another brand. However, I would still recommend to anyone who is not overly sensitive to eye makeup.
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I know some people don't like the flexible wand but I love it! It coats my lashes really well without making it look cakey. Plus the packaging is so cute! I always have backups just in case I run out!
Sherine P.
I have long lashes that tend to stick straight out, not a lot of curl. This mascara definitely gave me volume, some length and made my lashes more visible, but the curl didn't last the whole day. It got a teeny bit clumpy if I put too much on but otherwise I liked it for every day use. I've gotten compliments while wearing it.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mascara in the Blue Shade. The brush is great as the bristles are alternatively varying length, and they give a great application. Rich in color to provide enough pigment but not overly bright. I would repurchase; I just hope they didn't discontinue the colored edition.
Ashley S.
Lufkin, TX
So I found this mascara kind of overrated. First off it was super clumpy, and so messy. By the end of the day it was basically all under my eyes. In kind of a mascara snob so I'm just super picky but I'm willing to try everything but this really didn't do it for me
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
This drug store brand of mascara is actually a nice one for me I like that it coats each lash and the effect it gives my lashes.Also you don't have to worry about alot of product coming out which I always find annoying with some other mascaras because it's too much thus forth giving you trantula eyes .But this mascara is good..
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Gives my lashes such length without clumping! I only wish i could find it in water proof because the minute i laugh too hard (and cry a little) it stains my whole face and ruins my whole look! Over all a. Great product!
Jessika O.
Modesto, CA
I have really long eyelashes and the brush makes it so much easier to get all my lashes. I love it. The brush makes everything, and those who know how to use mascara know there's always a technique to applying. I would most definitely buy it again because it makes my pretty root beer brown eye come alive
Shawna S.
Belchertown, MA
This mascara is great!! It makes my lashes so long and looks natural. This is a new product that I got bit I use it almost everyday, I bought this at cvs for very inexpensive and I would 100% recommend
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?