BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Kara L.
Kara L.
Pretty impressed with this mascara. It definitely lengthens and has a great pivoting brush that I really like. I bit hard to wash off - been using a waterproof remover.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Victorville, CA
I am currently usingusing this mascara and I like it but at times It does make my eyelashes clump but other than that it works pretty good.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This my favorite drugstore mascara! So impressed with the formula, stay power, and how it makes my lashes look full and plush. Wonderful product and super affordable!
Laiya B.
Laiya B.
Ypsilanti, MI
When I first saw the commercial for this product, I was so excited, and I ran to the closest Ulta Beauty and I picked it up, and when I used it, I fell in love. I already have relatively long eyelashes, but I find that this product makes them look even longer, and darker. I have trouble with mascara clumping up in my eyelashes and with this product, I had no problems with it. I love it a lot
Naomy M.
Naomy M.
This is currently my favorite drugstore mascara. When I wear it my eyes apear more open and my lashes look more flirty. I use it on top and bottom lashes, the mascara gives me length and volume I love it.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
Love the volume and length I get from this product! Lasts all day and doesn't smudge! My eyelashes totally look giant like a manga character!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Jacksonville, AL
I was so excited for this and it was such a let down. I have super sensitive eyes and within 20 minutes of having this on I was itching them. Maybe it is just me but I can't use this. Although I do love the brush.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hesperia , CA
I didn't like this mascara at all. It flaked a lot and didn't give me any length or volume. Pretty disappointed because everyone on youtube was raving about it.
diane c.
diane c.
Really like this mascara. My eyelashes appear bold and long. I recommend you to buy this. Give it a try.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
I loved this mascara. It made my short lashes appear longer and thicker. It didn't clump my lashes together either. I would recommend this product.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?