BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
alyssa m.
Riverbank, CA
I bought this with the assumption that id hate the brush, i was just curious to try the formula. ive liked how my lashes would look when i would use other loreal mascaras but i found the formulas to be too wet and heavy for my lashes (which require curling), which lead me to use loreals as a pair for a Maybelline but this formula worked well without pairing. i didn't repurchase, because i found the brush to be useless. it was flimsy and the brush bristles just required too much application time for me
Cheyenne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my hands down favorite mascara I've tried so far. I got to try it for free (by using referral credits on Mercari) and I instantly fell in love. I have big eyes already with pretty decent length eyelashes and this mascara made them even longer and thicker. My bottle did dry up a little faster than I would've preferred but nothing a few drops of visine couldn't fix. I will definitely be purchasing again and I would and have recommended this to friends. (:
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
This isn't my favorite mascara it does give me a doll like look but its really clumpy and doesn't really make my lashes look longer but I really loved the packaging its so cute!1
Cristyn S.
Ft Wright, KY
I was surprised at how much I liked this mascara! It was the fullest my lashes have looked in a very long time
Tiffany F.
Lexington, KY
I love the entire Voluminous line. While this isn't my favorite mascara from the line, it's still a great choice to buy from the line. It's definitely a different look and gives lashes volume!
Camden R.
This mascara was good, but not great. I thought that it was definitely not long wearing, and had smudged all around my under eye. It was very "voluminous", as the tube states, and made my lashes look quite long and thick, but didn't separate them very well and made them a tad clumpy. The flexible wand didn't make the product easier or more difficult to use, so I'm not sure I really see the point in it. Overall, this wouldn't be a mascara that I would highly recommend.
Chloe J.
This product lasts an average amount of time compared to others. The tapered wand is great for getting into the inner corner. Only downside is that the jointed wand doesn't allow for maximum application of product.
Jazmine K.
Russells Point, OH
I bought this mascara a few weeks ago & I absolutely hate it. I thought it would give me long voluminous lashes and it doesn't at all. My lashes look clumped together. its terrible.
Casey H.
Taneytown, MD
I have used this and I actually love this product for my bottom lashes! Gives full effect and lots of volume on my bottom lashes. I enjoyed the mascara more when it had dried out just a bit. Was a lot easier to apply and less messy.
Summer S.
San Diego, CA
I truly like this mascara. I normally don't find a drug store one that works for me in all the ways that I like, but this is it. I would compare it to a few of the high end department store products. lasts all day without fall out. good job.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?