BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I hated this mascara, not sure why it did what it did, but it made my lashes look short and sparse. I know other people love it but I hated this mascara.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I am nor a big fan of this mascara. The formula was fine and worked well, but the brush was too flexible. Love the shape, hate the wobble.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Mickleton, NJ
This mascara is amazing, at least for me. My eyelashes are a little bit long already but really light. Miss Manga Makes them dark and voluminous and beautiful, I never leave home without it
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love the brush it makes it easier to put mascara on the lower latch. It also it gives great volume the black is very black, you can really build up the lash.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
I love this mascara. Black, creamy and the wand is amazing. Doesn't clump on me either.
nichole m.
nichole m.
It was nice but I had to go over and over my lashes to get them how I wanted I also didn't like the brush
stephenie r.
stephenie r.
I give this mascara a 3 because I feel like the brush is too flimsy and it doesn't give as much volume in my eyelashes.
Maira L.
Maira L.
I just love this mascara it gives my lashes some length.Its also doesn't chip after having it on for more than a day.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Kingston, NY
This does lengthen, and give nice volume, but I find that the bristles on the wand are extremely hard to get through my lashes. kinda like my lashes are tangled.
Monica L.
Monica L.
I have repurchased this item at least 3 times and that is very rare for me to do. It gives my lashes plenty of length without clumping or chipping. It doesn't come off during the day but is easy to remove with some make up wipes.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?