BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Avery G.
Avery G.
Ellensburg, WA
I am in the habit of regularly using two or three mascaras. This is my favorite volumizing mascara. I use two mascaras every morning, one for length and this one for volume. I love how deep and true the black color is, and the fact that it doesn't leave black under my eyes. It provides great, lasting volume and has a really thick and sticky formula, it doesn't take hardly any time to dry. I recommend it very highly, especially for the price.
Shelby  S.
Shelby S.
Blanchester, OH
I would buy this over and over again! Best mascara that has made my eye lashes to appear long and plump. I haven't been able to find an inexpensive mascara that accomplishes these characteristics, until I found Miss Magna mascara.
Niki c.
Niki c.
Binghamton, NY
Def one of my favorite mascaras! It really does give you the big doll, anime, eye look ! I use it a few times a week and it has lasted me a couple of months already! Great buy !
Devyn N.
Devyn N.
I really love this mascara. It gives me nice looking lengthy lashes and a lot of volume. This mascara isn't everyones cup of tea but I think its amazing.
Lilah M.
Lilah M.
Bellevue, WA
Love the volume and sultry look this mascara gives. Def a Holy Grail product. The brush makes it so easy to get in the nooks and crannies of the eye and the smaller lashes
Nati V.
Nati V.
This mascara is pretty great and it does work for volume, makes the lashes look like doll's lashes. I haven't had any problems with spider looking lashes and I don't like that look either, so maybe those were some bad batches.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Manhattan, KS
This is one of the worst mascaras I've tried. The wand is too flimsy feeling. It clumps my lashes together! This makes my lashes look horrible.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
North Versailles, PA
I love the mascara but I hate the wand it comes with! It's like rubbery and it's flimsy. I like the firm wands!
Miz N.
Miz N.
Lincoln, NE
I didn't like this at all. Never finished the tube and threw it out. It made my lashes look clumpy like spider legs. I know some people like that but I don't. It looks awful
Lyndsey  S.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
This mascara had an interesting brush that really caked on the mascara. I love the voluminous formula but this packaging seemed to allow the formula to dry out more quickly. It was easy to apply and gave my lashes a full look.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?