BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I like this stuff, it adds a lot of volume and lasts pretty long. It's a nice formula and the brush is pretty good. If you put too many layers on though it'll clump up. It doesn't make your lashes look thicker, but it helps with making them longer.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This mascara quickly became one of my favorites! I love the volume, it holds a curl and doesn't make my lashes hard. if you layer it a lot it does clump. some people like that not me tho.
Paige O.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
I just found this and bought it. It works better on my lashes then any product I have tried so far. I really enjoy it and I also like that at night when i go to remove my makeup it doesn't get stuck on like some.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
This mascara is okay. It didn't really do anything for my lashes like give me length or volume. It did separate my lashes but it did not give me a dramatic effect, my lashes looked regular.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
North Liberty, IA
Great formula, but terrible brush! The result was super, super clumpy. I definitely will not repurchase.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I love loreal makeup especially their mascara. Finally got to try this mascara and I like the results. Made my lashes look fantastic. Downfall I think is the brush. Could be designed a little differently bc, for me at least, a little clumpy and I have to take excess mascara off brush before I use. Other than that, awesome!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
This is my current drugstore mascara. It doesn't hold up very long but it doesn't flake. Doesn't give much length either.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my newest makeup staples. Sometimes you just want long, thick lashes and in those times, I recommend Miss Manga. It is what it is and there are higher priced mascaras that will give less clumping, but this is probably the best I have found in the price range. I love the deep black color and I love putting on a coat or two for some extra drama. All in all, I recommend it.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
I like this mascara. I do not love it but I think it does a good job at its price range. Lengthens well and adds some volume. Gets clumpy and dries out fast though. I have found other drugstore brands I like more but I would buy it again.
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I honestly wish I loved this mascara because the packaging is so cute but it does nothing I want for my lashes :(
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?