BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• L'Oréal Voluminous L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterp...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Tiffany D.
Loved this mascara the wand is brilliant and it helps make my lashes seem longer. But it's very hard to get in between because it's so flimsy. Still a very good option though!
Zoya M.
If you do not like that clumpy/dramatic eyelash look then this mascara is not for you. For me, personally, I love it!! I honestly feel as if this mascara is a dupe for too faced better than sex mascara!
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this mascara! I've tried so any mascaras and after using this one I am impressed.
Melanie H.
Moscow, ID
Love this mascara. It doesn't smudge and it really volumizes my lashes and makes them looks very thick and full. Great price too.
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This is ok. It does give a doll effect but if you aren't careful, it can definitely make your lashes clumpy and spider-like. For the most part, I like the formula. It doesn't smudge on my lower eyelid like some other mascaras I have tried.
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is yet another L'Oreal mascara that works. I am wearing it currently. The wand works well, the mascara applies well. I really like it. It does not clump or run.
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This mascara is great. It works well with my lashes and makes them look fuller. The bristles are soft and flexible. They actually feel good.
Irene H.
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I have short, straight lashes and I find when I use this mascara it just clumps up. The wand itself isn't great unless you have long lashes because you really need to wiggle it so your lashes don't clump together.
Isabel P.
Great mascara! Put 2 coats on upper lashes and one coat on bottom and you're set for a full volumed look. The only thing you may need to know before purchasing is, it's a very wet mascara. But I love the jet black color!
Katie  C.
Alpena, MI
Typically I buy high end mascaras, but I was running through the store and found this one, and loved the look of it. I LOVE this mascara, my lashes are pretty long to begin with but this mascara separates, and defines SO well. LOVE it. Super easy to remove also, unlike others that are like concrete on my lashes, this isn't harsh at all.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?