BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Magdalena M.
Keyes, CA
I really like this mascara! I have somewhat long eyelashes so this makes them look even more long and I love it! After using it for a year I don't have enough negative comments for it.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great, but just like other Loreal mascaras that I've reviewed and used, the wand is just so flexible that it makes it really easy to mess up and get your mascara where it shouldn't be. Other than that the formula is great!
destiny y.
Valley Center, KS
I love this mascara so much it for real makes your eyes pop, it goes on your eye lashes so nice and it stays on all day i would definitely recommend this product
Tabi W.
Crowley, TX
It's a great mascara to use! From dull to fabulous! When using shake the brush left to right, while blinking and turning the brush outwards for gorgeous eye lashes!!!
Melissa D.
This has replaced my all time favorite mascara which was the YSL mascara. I get compliments on my lashes whenever I wear it. It separates my lashes without clumping. By separating it makes my lashes look much fuller & defined.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't see how anybody could really like this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes and they usually never get as clumpy as when I put this mascara on. The brush/wand is hard to work with but the formula is nice and so is the color. I really wouldn't recommend this mascara, but give it a try and hopefully it works better with your lashes.
Betzabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect mascara for really big lashes, they are amazing for the girls that are looking for this look, i like them.
yulianna r.
Brownsville, TX
I feel in love with this amazing product forget all those fake eyelashes this mascara will do the job not like other mascara products this mascara does not clump at all. it makes your eyelashes have that perfect volume you ever wish besides it has an excellent price so what are you waiting for go get your miss manga mascara now!
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
Overall this mascara formula is good. Not really any flaking, clumping or melting. The brush however is less than great. It's pretty flimsy, and bends a lot. It really sticks your lashes together. I'd say this is a great mascara for making bottom lashes stand out, but not at all for top lashes.
Brandi D.
At first I only bought this mascara because the packaging was so cute. But the mascara itself overall is amazing. Usually drugstore mascaras I've tried never really worked on my short, Asian lashes but this one it lengthens, darkens and adds just a little volume.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?