BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
I ended up getting this mascara for free through a deal with Walgreens and I was really excited to try it! However when I have tried it I haven't been all thy impressed by it. The brush really isn't that great and the formula doesn't help my lashes keep their curl. I wanted to really like it because so many rave about it, but once I'm done with this tune I don't plan on getting another.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Hmmmph. The brush was very flimsy and was almost worse as time went on. I only use L'Oreal and people often ask me and I always tell them what mascara I use. I rarely branch out to try new things, but am more ready to try new brushes / formulas of L'Oreal. I was less than impressed with this brush. The mascara was OK but the brush just made me hate it more by the day. I ended up tossing it because it was too time consuming and frustrating.
Neen D.
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
I think it's clumpy.. I tried it for the first time and was disappointed in how it made my lashes clump together, but is that what it's suppose to do?
Maura A.
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I use this mascara almost every day because it works to get a nice even coating on all the lashes leaving them fuller, longer, and more defined. I absolutely love how it gives the eyes volume and does not clump or leave residue under the eyes after a long day like other brands do.
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
I love this mascara! It is thick, but not in a bad way. It makes my lashes look very full and dark.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Ontario, OR
I wasn't so sure about this mascara at first, as it didn't seem any different from any other volumizing mascara... But after only a few uses, I knew this mascara was totally worth it. The shape of the applicator is really nice, starting quite wide, and shrinking down to a nice small tip at the end. It makes the outer lashes really stand out and creates sort of a gradient towards the inner eye. The end of the applicator is also really nice for getting the bottom lashes without making a mess. I would recommend this product to any of my friends. It is really a great mascara that is different from the rest.
Darcey R.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys, CA
I have always had a problem with getting my bottom lashes to stand out(I'm a redhead and my eyelashes are strawberry blonde) and this mascara ROCKS! It gets all the bottom lashes AND makes me top lashes seem like they go for miles. The applicator is really great, it's wide and tapers down at the end, making it easy to coat those hard-to-reach-lashes without making a mess. I love this stuff!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this mascara. The formula is really nice. dark but does not give me any clumps. also gives a nice angling to the lashes
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I love this mascara! It give you dramatic, thick lashes with just one coat. I love the versatility of building up the layers. With one coat, my lashes are natural and defined and with two/three coats, my lashes are dramatic and full. It also washes off easily with soap and water at the end of the day.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I was in search to find a new mascara and so I thought I would try this one. I'm not going to lie at first I was a bit disappointed because the brush is so small, but I decided that i would give it a chance.
I've ended up loving this mascara even though it's only good for the small corner lashes and the bottom lashes. I really do like it and I would most definitely purchase it again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?