BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
I swear by this mascara! I looove it so much. I have short and spars lashes and this mascara just does wonders. It helps the length and give it a little umph to it and it's just a wonderful product. Out of all the mascaras I've tried and I think I found my perfect mascara.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite mascaras, it makes me look like I have false lashes on and it's great for the price!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Hiram, GA
I absolutely love this mascara and I use this product everyday! I used to use like 5 different mascara to get the bold look I wanted and with this mascara I only have to really use 1. With my blue eyes it looks great. I would highly recommend this product!!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS
I used this product the first time and was not impressed. But I wasn't about to throw away a new mascara, so I adapted. Once I got my own method with it, I love it now! It's great! Good for daily wear and when done right, good for a night look. A concern is a little too much product gets on the wand but I adapted.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
This is literally my favorite mascara. I love waterproof mascara because otherwise it tends to get smudged, but this is defiginitwly waterproof, it's even a little tough to get off. I already have naturally long eyelashes but this makes my lashes even longer and more voluminous.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Ehhh it's okay. The brush was VERY flimsy so it wasn't sturdy night to coat my lashes this mascara got everywhere too.
anna a.
anna a.
Thornton, CO
I love this mascara. It is so easy to apply. It gives length AND volume. I thought i would hate this mascara but I actually love it. The only negative is that the brush is a little flimsy.
Catrina T.
Catrina T.
Pasadena, CA
When I read reviews, I was kind of disappointed. A lot of people were saying this clumped their lashes together to 3-5 pieces. But when I used it... oh boy, I loved the effect. I was going for a cutesy look and it totally worked for me.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Honolulu, HI
I really like this mascara. It goes on well, and makes my lashes nicer. It does get clumpy in spots at time though which is annoying.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
Not really impressed with this mascara. It goes on kind of clumpy and didn't do much for my lashes.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?