BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea L.
Hesperia, CA
I didn't like this mascara at all. It flaked a lot and didn't give me any length or volume. Pretty disappointed because everyone on youtube was raving about it.
Samantha L.
Jacksonville, AL
I was so excited for this and it was such a let down. I have super sensitive eyes and within 20 minutes of having this on I was itching them. Maybe it is just me but I can't use this. Although I do love the brush.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
Love the volume and length I get from this product! Lasts all day and doesn't smudge! My eyelashes totally look giant like a manga character!
Laiya B.
Ypsilanti, MI
When I first saw the commercial for this product, I was so excited, and I ran to the closest Ulta Beauty and I picked it up, and when I used it, I fell in love. I already have relatively long eyelashes, but I find that this product makes them look even longer, and darker. I have trouble with mascara clumping up in my eyelashes and with this product, I had no problems with it. I love it a lot
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This my favorite drugstore mascara! So impressed with the formula, stay power, and how it makes my lashes look full and plush. Wonderful product and super affordable!
Monica L.
I have repurchased this item at least 3 times and that is very rare for me to do. It gives my lashes plenty of length without clumping or chipping. It doesn't come off during the day but is easy to remove with some make up wipes.
nichole m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was nice but I had to go over and over my lashes to get them how I wanted I also didn't like the brush
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
I love this mascara. Black, creamy and the wand is amazing. Doesn't clump on me either.
Nancy M.
paramount, CA
I love the brush it makes it easier to put mascara on the lower latch. It also it gives great volume the black is very black, you can really build up the lash.
Andrea D.
Mickleton, NJ
This mascara is amazing, at least for me. My eyelashes are a little bit long already but really light. Miss Manga Makes them dark and voluminous and beautiful, I never leave home without it
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?