BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tina L.
This isn't my favorite mascara.It does gives a "doll-like" effect however your lashes will look really spidery and clumpy.I guess that's what doll eyes lashes looks like but for my personal experience I'm not a fan.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara to use ! Doesn't clump them and makes them look extra long ! I use the blackest black to make them look even more like doll eyes .
Sheri T.
Wet formula, bendy brush , intense black love - gets clumpy of second coat , which if you like keep going - if not switch to clump crusher or other eyelash separator to finish
Shyanne Z.
Banning, CA
Awesome mascara, definitely my go to drugstore mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, and really gives your lashes great volume
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this mascara since the packaging was so cute but that's as far as my love for it went. It was clumpy on me and hard to apply and it didn't look very nice.
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
With this mascara I honestly feel like you pay for the packaging more then the product, but thats just me. I feel like the formula though very dark, the brush is not my favorite. I feel like the application is clumpy and though it makes lashes look thicker, it lacks precision. I will not be purchasing again.
Amanda C.
Absolutely loved this mascara!!! this is like my top three favorite mascara a hands down. I was a little skeptical at first because the brush is rather thin & a little flimsy & I like fuller brushes but I tried it & right away my eyelashes were lengthened. I can only use waterproof formulas so if you have limp lashes that don't hold their curl with other mascara a try this one in the waterproof formula to give you that false eyelash look & you're full proof! I recommend this mascara very much & like any mascara you have to try it more than once to get used to it.
Patricia  c.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how my eyelashes look with this mascara. Since i have short eyelashes so does wonders and great price.
Jessica T.
I LOVE this mascara. This is the only mascara I can honestly say does everything it's supposed to do! Flakes and leaves specs after extended wear but it looks great and gives amazing length and volume every time.
diane c.
Really like this mascara. My eyelashes appear bold and long. I recommend you to buy this. Give it a try.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?