BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gladyss D.
spring, TX
this mascara gives me LIFE!!! i always keep 3 in my collection. i've even gotten my grandmother in love with it lol it catches each lash and creates such a beautiful and full look on the eyes!! i always recommend this mascara.
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
I LOVE this product. As a fan of the 'Telescopic' line, I was hesitant at first to purchase this product. It was on sale and that intrigued me, so I ended up giving it a try and I'm happy I did. The application brush is not small, but it is not too large either. It has an applicator made of rubber, which I personally prefer against the ones that are more brush-like. The brush also has the ability to flex to accommodate all areas and crevices of the eye which is beneficial to those pesky lashes near the tear duct that are small and hard to coat with mascara.
Another thing I really like about this is the amount of product that is actually applied to the lashes. The brush does an excellent job of coating the lashes without clumping. I have noticed that even with a couple coats it still doesn't clump! Love this mascara, will definitely repurchase.
Jessica B.
Stamford, CT
Love this mascara! It goes on dark in just two swoops. Makes your lashes look extremely full. The brush is on the wider side so it evens them out. It's easy to find in the store because of the bright tube!
Alondra R.
Palm desert , CA
One of my favorite inexpensive drugstore mascaras. I love the dark black and the way it quickly makes your eyelashes bold and longer. It does seem to clump a little sometimes.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
The mascara I'm currently using is Miss Manga by Loreal. It's the second one of it's kind that I've purchased so far. The actual mascara is very thick, which I liked. It makes it easier to hold. Right away, there's a lot of product on the wand. It leaves your eyelashes very thick, and a little clumpy if you choose not to brush over them. I actually like them clumpy, so I tend to go over them 2-3 times. I've been happy with the product, although it does tend to dry out after the first couple weeks.
Elizabeth A.
WHOA. I am always trying new mascaras because I am a junkie. I didn't think I would like this when I saw the brush. It's a bit old school and a little boring to be honest. I prefer the plastic applicators, my favorite being the butterfly mascara wand. The wand in the manga mascara is very flexible and I just didn't think it would do much. Happy to admit that I was TOTALLY wrong. Even after the first swipe my lashes were twice as long, and visibly thicker. I love this stuff, it's possibly the best mascara I've tried so far, high end or drugstore. The only gripe I have is the smell, as soon as I opened it I could smell the chemicals. However, it's totally worth it! I love this stuff and I hope they keep it around.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I picked this product up on a whim. Between the name and package design I was attracted to it like a moth to a flame. Miss Manga, my inner self fan girl'd. I wanted those big, fluffy lashes. Yes, my lashes did seem to grow. They were long, but clumpy. Now, if I had read reviews or even looked at L'oreal's website on the product, I would have known I would be getting spider like lashes. That's just not my thing. So, if you're looking for long, spider like lashes you'll love this product. The flex brush is also very nice. It helps from getting mascara on your eye lids. I didn't try this product on my bottom lashes. I hardly ever wear mascara on my lower lashes and did not buy this product for that. It really does lengthen! It's just not for me.
Karissa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I postponed jumping on this bandwagon for as long as possible - but to tell you the truth I'm kinda mad I waited so long. I love love love this mascara. I only bought it because I'd left my mascara at home when I went to my friends house to get ready for a wedding. I was in a rush and picked up the non-waterproof version which I was disappointed with because they tend to always come off easily but with this one it stayed on really well! It separated my lashes really well and even added some pretty amazing volume. It held my curl really well too. Overall this is a really great mascara I'd say the only downside is when it's on the lashes it feels dry and like it wants to be flaky(which it's not) but it's weird. Other than that I love it!
Hannah M.
Wilmington, OH
When I purchased Miss Manga, I purchased waterproof hydrofuge because, my eyes tend to get watery a lot. Now there are times where I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look and, then there's times where I'm just kinda like "eh". This mascara does give me very long luminous lashes, which I love, and every now and then it can be very clumpy. Now the waterproof part is excellent! I don't use any makeup remover when removing my makeup so, when I'm trying to wipe off the mascara it can be very difficult. Sometimes I'm literally ripping out my lashes and that's not really a good thing. I do recommend giving this product a try but, I would consider purchasing some type of eye makeup remover as well, if you do not own any.
danessa g.
I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of the best mascara to get your eyelashes big and long and it doesn't take that many coats to make your eyelashes the way you want them. It also goes on really black and lasts for days on your lashes and I don't even get the waterproof kind. I also live in a super hot desert and my lashes still stand up to it not to mention most of the time I work out my makeup is still on and after I'm done working out my eyes still look pretty much perfect.This is definitely one of my most favorite mascaras you can get that isn't super expensive. Way worth the buy!! I highly recommend it
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?