BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
This is a fairly good product. I love how back it is. I have to be carefully when using it sometimes because I can go heavy handed and sometimes put too much which cause my eyelashes go straight down.
Justine R.
Justine R.
It's super clumpy and its so dificult to take off, even eith makeup remover. Not to mention that it was smudge under the eyes even days after you removed it. Definitely not my favorite
brittany f.
brittany f.
I tried this but didn't care for it. I felt it it caked up and dried up even before I could enjoy it. Didn't really enjoy it but maybe someone else can have Better luck!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
This was one of my favorite mascaras. I never had a problem with clumping and it gave my already voluminous lashes even more of a boost without looking like spider legs.
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
One of my favorite drug store mascaras. you will get a lot of volume and definition but it is more of a heavy texture. the black is really black and makes your eyes pop!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
At first i loved this because it left my lashes kind off long but then it started getting my lashes really clumpy but i still give it three star for good kinda quality
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
San Jose, CA
One of the best mascaras at the drug store. It makes your eyelashes super long and thick. It also does not smudge or transfer into my eyelid and I have hooded eyes.
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
OMG, I'm really in love with this product, its amazing how it only takes one coat of it to make your eyelashes look amazing and full out volume.
Yazmine V.
Yazmine V.
River Edge, NJ
I'm obsessed with mascara. I have long full lashes but when I use this mascara I never but I mean never have to wear falsies..
Karen J.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Really cute package but this one doesn't do anything for my lashes and it's very clumpy. I would not recommend it to others.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?