BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Trista T.
Trista T.
Vidor , TX
This mascara is absolutely amazing, especially considering the price tag. I RARELY will purchase mascara products twice, but I always have this on hand as well as Better than Sex. PS there is nothing that looks better on the lower lashes than Miss Manga. The only down fall is that it is drug store, so it does not last as long as more high end mascaras. It dried out in about a month and a half, but considered I paid less than $7 and wore it every day, I definitely repurchased.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I love this mascara! It didn't make my lashes clump at all. It add a great amount of volume and even length. It helps make eyes look doll like. It's a great dupe for Too Faced Better Than sex mascara.
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.
I love this mascara. Makes my lashes black and long. I love it I bought 3 already
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
At first I only bought this mascara because the packaging was so cute. But the mascara itself overall is amazing. Usually drugstore mascaras I've tried never really worked on my short, Asian lashes but this one it lengthens, darkens and adds just a little volume.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
Overall this mascara formula is good. Not really any flaking, clumping or melting. The brush however is less than great. It's pretty flimsy, and bends a lot. It really sticks your lashes together. I'd say this is a great mascara for making bottom lashes stand out, but not at all for top lashes.
yulianna r.
yulianna r.
Brownsville, TX
I feel in love with this amazing product forget all those fake eyelashes this mascara will do the job not like other mascara products this mascara does not clump at all. it makes your eyelashes have that perfect volume you ever wish besides it has an excellent price so what are you waiting for go get your miss manga mascara now!
Betzabeth S.
Betzabeth S.
This is the perfect mascara for really big lashes, they are amazing for the girls that are looking for this look, i like them.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I honestly don't see how anybody could really like this mascara. I have pretty long eyelashes and they usually never get as clumpy as when I put this mascara on. The brush/wand is hard to work with but the formula is nice and so is the color. I really wouldn't recommend this mascara, but give it a try and hopefully it works better with your lashes.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
MIAMI, FL
This has replaced my all time favorite mascara which was the YSL mascara. I get compliments on my lashes whenever I wear it. It separates my lashes without clumping. By separating it makes my lashes look much fuller & defined.
Tabi W.
Tabi W.
Crowley, TX
It's a great mascara to use! From dull to fabulous! When using shake the brush left to right, while blinking and turning the brush outwards for gorgeous eye lashes!!!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Is this mascara hard to take off?