BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
I hated this mascara, not sure why it did what it did, but it made my lashes look short and sparse. I know other people love it but I hated this mascara.
Emily C.
Robertsdale, AL
:* I #love this mascara! It's so #dramatic and #pretty. I have the waterproof kind and usually waterproof mascara clumps this one does not clump at all!
Vanessa C.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE this mascara. at first, my lashes were really clumpy but after a couple of uses i was able to make it NOT look clumpy but i really did like it :)
October L.
I absolutely loved this mascara until my eyes became sensitive to it. It really creates gorgeous lashes. If you can wear indulge in this drugstore gem!!
Ashley M.
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I love the way it lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. It gives me that false eyelash look without the fake lashes.
Alexis R.
Owensboro, KY
I really love this mascara! It works wonders for both my tops and bottom lashes. They look so full and long! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
This is a very wet formula but if you let it dry out a bit it's a great mascara. It's not my favorite but I would purchase it again if it was on sale.
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
I think it's clumpy.. I tried it for the first time and was disappointed in how it made my lashes clump together, but is that what it's suppose to do?
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
My favorite mascara to use ! Doesn't clump them and makes them look extra long ! I use the blackest black to make them look even more like doll eyes .
Jessika S.
Love this mascara. It's so black and makes the eyelashes pop! And keeps them curled! I always get compliments when I get wear this. Def recommend :)
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?